OMG "proof" Floyd is on PED ("Fair Comment&qu

he got older, when was the first pic taken? how different do you look in the same time frame? also hes had his hair shaved off, do you actually know anything about PED's as you call them? do you actually know any thing about anything? this forum is going down hill, it used to be really good but it now is being moderated by people like you who know nothing about the sport

he got older, when was the first pic taken? how different do you look in the same time frame? also hes had his hair shaved off, do you actually know anything about PED's as you call them? do you actually know any thing about anything? this forum is going down hill, it used to be really good but it now is being moderated by people like you who know nothing about the sport

I take it you missed the opening line of the post "Or rather obviously taking the piss..." I know I look dramatically different to what I looked 7 months ago (hair's dramatically shorter, I have burns on my shoulders and arms etc etc).

No idea when the pics were taken, though the "arguement" seems to be that Pacquiaos head has grown since he was 15/16 which was exactly what I was getting at.

And yes I know enough about Performance Enhancing Drugs, HGH, and other "treatments" (blood boosting etc) to form an opinion. Though this was genuinely a piss take and I'm very glad someone bit. As I obviously know nothing about the sport...

to be fair old son, im glad your a moderator because your just what the site needs, you can make it as successful as boxingscene, because theres some great posters over there and you fit right in, wear your badge with pride mate because your really doing your best for the site owner, im sure he will commend you for it..................

As successful as boxingscene? Heh I've fallen out with them recently due to something I did externally. I'm sure most folk will see it as what it is, it's a piss take. Much like those accusing Pacquiao due to his head growing. I don't believe either is on anything (ditto Hopkins who has been accused by Pascal). :-)

Never claimed to be a great poster, and I'm certainly not much of a moderator, the most I'll do it clean up spam :-)

to be fair old son, im glad your a moderator because your just what the site needs, you can make it as successful as boxingscene, because theres some great posters over there and you fit right in, wear your badge with pride mate because your really doing your best for the site owner, im sure he will commend you for it..................

So why did you jump all over him in your last two posts?

It stated quite clearly that it was a joke. McBride's brother?

[
quote="ironjab]to be fair old son, im glad your a moderator because your just what the site needs, you can make it as successful as boxingscene, because theres some great posters over there and you fit right in, wear your badge with pride mate because your really doing your best for the site owner, im sure he will commend you for it..................

It stated quite clearly that it was a joke. McBride's brother?[/quote]

While we are on the psychoanalysis / councelling, perhaps you would like to explain your fixation with me, when I consider you to be less than insignificant. This may well become apparent to you when you notice I never refer to you by name.

[
quote="ironjab]to be fair old son, im glad your a moderator because your just what the site needs, you can make it as successful as boxingscene, because theres some great posters over there and you fit right in, wear your badge with pride mate because your really doing your best for the site owner, im sure he will commend you for it..................

While we are on the psychoanalysis / councelling, perhaps you would like to explain your fixation with me, when I consider you to be less than insignificant. This may well become apparent to you when you notice I never refer to you by name.

Don't flatter yourself!

It's not a fixation. You know I like to wind you up and it quite clearly works.

Being insignificant to an over the hill man like you? That really strikes a cord with me, doesn't it(!)

When you are somebody *significant* then it may well do. But that'll never happen! Also, I'd prefer you not to use my name as somebody like you isn't worthy of saying it!

[

Don't flatter yourself!

It's not a fixation. You know I like to wind you up and it quite clearly works.

Being insignificant to an over the hill man like you? That really strikes a cord with me, doesn't it(!)

When you are somebody *significant* then it may well do. But that'll never happen! Also, I'd prefer you not to use my name as somebody like you isn't worthy of saying it!

Take that hook out of your mouth when you are talking. mlol/