klitschko vs solis round by round and scores (Spoilers)

Bizarre ending! He did look game and caught Vitali a few times. People thinking that "shot" is making Haye shiver are very wrong! He will be boosted by how easy Solis was catching Vitali!

Yer I agree.

One of weirdest endings ever but I actually think Solis's left knee popped out and back in again and then all his weight went to the right knee and it just gave away, nothing to do with the punch.

Listen to epix commentary,

Jim Watt saying "what a shot" is complete bullshit.

Bizarre ending! He did look game and caught Vitali a few times. People thinking that "shot" is making Haye shiver are very wrong! He will be boosted by how easy Solis was catching Vitali!

Yer I agree.

One of weirdest endings ever but I actually think Solis's left knee popped out and back in again and then all his weight went to the right knee and it just gave away, nothing to do with the punch.

Listen to epix commentary,

Jim Watt saying "what a shot" is complete B*lls**t.

Seen plenty of weirder endings, the guy took his money and limped.

Dam this was a total buzzkill; im a fan of Vitali, especially in fight night, and I was looking forward to some nonstop jabbing action and possibly a knockout in the 7th or 8th but oh well maybe he will fight Haye now.

Was a bit of a nonsense fight...

I missed it live and found it on download when I got in around 3am.

What an anti-climax, after expecting to see a great fight and having a decent opening exchange.

Didn't look like he was caught with any sort of decent shot to go down in the first place, and then it looked like he twisted his left ankle, yet he was holding his right knee when he got back to the corner.

Pretty poor, even if it was a legitimate injury...