[SPOILER ]Indongo vs Burns + undercards

BoztheMadman

Re: [spoiler ]Indongo vs Burns + undercards

Credit to Indongo - Deserved win. Think I gave Burns 1 round and even that could of went in Indongo's favour.

Burns turned up with the wrong game plan and I am really disappointed that over 12 rounds of boxing that his corner couldn't do anything to change the fight.

He needed to be on top of Indongo and get inside. Sitting at range and letting a tall fighter with a big reach dictate the fight was suicide from the opening bell and just asking for trouble.

Burns has a few big paydays in him yet. But, its maybe the end of a very good career for a fighter many didn't think would ever achieve what he has.

Very dominant win for Julius Indongo. Burns just couldn't get to grips with the Namibians style. Not sure if it was down to Burns being a faded fighter or Indongo being that good...probably abit of both.

Lets make Crawford vs Indongo and then we'll see how good he is. Burns will probably fight Crolla.

Good little night of boxing.

Barrett looked excellent against Scotty Cardle and without the knockdowns would have won easily imo. Cardle still got time to make a bigger impact but really needs to transfer his ability from the gym to when he's in front of the tv camera's.

PBK looked good and it was great to see him put in a 6 rounder with decent opposition for his first fight. Didn't like the use of the head from the other guy (don't care if he's frustrated, not an excuse) but there's no reason why he can't carve a decent career either.

Burns was completely and utterly outclassed, absolutely gutted for him as he seems like a really genuine guy (like a Crolla) and of course he got stiffed off Warren for a bunch of money. Seen it mentioned somewhere but might be time to hang them up and do the talks, openings and coaching gigs that he's sure to be offered.

Missed the first fight or 2 as was killing myself with insanity (and i forgot the time) but i thought it was a good little advert for the sport.

Oh and the more i hear Wlad speak the more I like the guy.