Pascal has no regrets calling Kovalev a racist and not a star

The_budweiser

Q: You took it upon yourself to voice your opinion of Kovalev. You basically said he’s not a star and that he’s a racist. Do you regret saying any of those things?

JP: Regret? I don’t regret anything I said that day. All I did was tell the truth. There is only one star in this fight and it isn’t Sergey Kovalev. When he and I fought on the same show in Vegas on July 25 it became obvious that Kovalev sells like sand in the desert. He didn’t even sell 1,000 tickets, so we all know the reason he’s coming back to Montreal is because I’m the only way he can make money. He likes to say that he likes to go to other peoples hometown and ruin them in front of their fans, but that’s a lie. He likes to go to other people’s backyard because he has no hometown of his own and couldn’t sell 2,000 tickets to save his life. And when he makes his first million dollar purse because of my great fans in Montreal, how does he thank them? He gives them the finger. Talk about classless.

Q: And as far as the racist remarks?

JP: Like I said, I don’t regret anything. It was the truth. Ismayl Sillakh told me some of the deplorable things Kovalev told him before they fought and the monkey shirt with Adonis spoke for itself. And it’s a fact that he only calls black fighters pieces of shit. The funny thing is when it comes to selling tickets, speaking in complete sentences or generating big ratings, the only piece of shit is him.

Pascal has no regrets calling Kovalev a racist and not a star - - Boxing News - Ring News24

Re: Pascal has no regrets calling Kovalev a racist and not a star

When he and I fought on the same show in Vegas on July 25 it became obvious that Kovalev sells like sand in the desert. He didn’t even sell 1,000 tickets, so we all know the reason he’s coming back to Montreal is because I’m the only way he can make money.

I would hope that was because Nadjib Mohammedi is a nobody and thereforer nobody cared. Someone with Kovalev's skills and entertainment value should be a star, even if he is an awful human being.

Re: Pascal has no regrets calling Kovalev a racist and not a star

Pascal should have never asked for a rematch, its pure machismo bullshit on his behalf to think he can do better and that he was WRONGED in the first fight. ROFL! He will get his head smashed in and then when he finally gets dementia, he will blame it on Kov. A sad case.