Amir Khan SC Paul McCloskey 12x3

Rendall Munroe SC Andrei Isaeu 12x3

Craig Watson SC Lee Purdy 12x3

Martin Murray SC John Anderson Carvalho 12x3

Graeme Higginson SC Andy Murray 8x3

Richard Towers SC TBA 6x3

Gary Buckland SC Rafael Hernandez

Tyson Fury SC Hasim Rahman

Hope sky give us our moneys worth and show all these. Munroe, Watson, Both Murrays, Towers, Buckland and obviously Fury. Do you think they will??

to be fair for 15quid thats not a bad card at all. We cant expect the Magnificent seven everytime, and its much better than the Haye v Harrison PPV which consisted of 2 fights if I remember correctly

IMO, you shouldn't be judging a PPV card against the very worst, you should be judging it by your general expectations for having to fork out your hard earned.

IMO, Fury vs Rahman is a better matchup than Khan vs McCloskey, and it's not great either.

I don't think that ANY PPV is warranted unless there's a blockbuster fight at the helm and this one doesn't have it.

The Magnificent 7 type bills only just pass, because there's a general quality about them, which can surpass a good overall card.

This for me, isn't PPV worthy, but let's hope they lump in some other international fights to make the night worthwhile.

It's what they usually do for Khan events, to bump up the buys.

That's not how it works though - Warren doesn't go "well I'm filling arenas and selling masses of PPVs with poor quality opponents - I can put on some really competitive cards now" - he laughs his way to the bank and carries on doing what he does because he knows it will sell. Sky are exactly the same.

Berto vs Ortiz is good, I think Ortiz will pull off a shock win.

As for PPV's I disagree the low numbers will eventually lead to less boxing.

Good seat tickets for these PPVs cost over £200, and we pay £15 to watch on tv I dont think its that bad. I actually paid for Haye Harrison and was bit annoyed but knew it wouldnt go over 3 rounds.

I actually think it could be competitive.

Usually I am 100% wrong about such things mind

I'm looking forward to Berto vs Ortiz. I do like watching Berto fight and Ortiz is entertaining aswell. I think its a very competitive match-up.

Plus one of them will be done on HBO for a while afterwards.

I actually think it could be competitive.

Usually I am 100% wrong about such things mind

I'm looking forward to Berto vs Ortiz. I do like watching Berto fight and Ortiz is entertaining aswell. I think its a very competitive match-up.

Plus one of them will be done on HBO for a while afterwards.

Or a Paul Malignaggi opponent. grin//