Casey vs Rigondeaux - R by R - post your scorecards here

WelshDevilRob

I give up...thank god I didn't intend to write anythign for this one

allways could m8 it would take you under 5mins mlol/

I set a minimum word count of 400 (it's what I used to have for helium) so no, I can't, thankfully I started the Klitschko piece nice and early and had 400 words before the fight started.

Right that confirms PF winners as bums. Any of them ever done anything?

Martin Rogan was so close to a title shot with David Haye. He beat Harrison and if he didn't stop punching v Sexton , he would of been undefeated and maybe he would of taken Harrisons place. would of been a great story old taxi driver to world title fight opportunity.

Martin Rogan was so close to a title shot with David Haye. He beat Harrison and if he didn't stop punching v Sexton , he would of been undefeated and maybe he would of taken Harrisons place. would of been a great story old taxi driver to world title fight opportunity.

Haye would kill him similar to tonights fight. Audley won a harder PF.

Haye would kill him similar to tonights fight. Audley won a harder PF.

never said he would rob but it would of been a fantastic journey if he didnt stop punching v sexton in fight 1

This one hurt to watch. It was sad to see Casey so confident only to be destroyed in the first round. I hope big bang can get back on to winning form in his next fight.

and yeah, it would have been great to see Rogan do better, he's one hell of a nice guy!!

This one hurt to watch. It was sad to see Casey so confident only to be destroyed in the first round. I hope big bang can get back on to winning form in his next fight.

and yeah, it would have been great to see Rogan do better, he's one hell of a nice guy!!

Are you going to graham earls event in Belfast?, Willie Limond v TBA.

Are you going to graham earls event in Belfast?, Willie Limond v TBA.

Yeah mate I hope to get to the show...I'm having alot of trouble finding one of my mates who will pay £30 for a ticket tho lol.

I think 30s reasonable but there's not many names on it and a few pro debuts, laryea v burns was 50 how you think i felt ? mlol/

Try getting a student to pay £30 for anything that isnt beer...Think I may have to go this one alone mlol/