...is there an obvious choice for the super 6?

iamasadlittleboy

Would show time want Magee? Even I don't know what he looks like. I'm sure they will have little clue who he is.

Jeff Lacy is ideal.

Wouldnt roy jones be more credible than lacy? Wasn't that long ago jones humiliated him

Lacy looked just AWFUL against Jones, and as bad as Roy looked against everyone else, that tells all you need to know about what Jeff has left. He just never did get it back together after Calzaghe and then the subsequent injury problems.

Would show time want Magee? Even I don't know what he looks like. I'm sure they will have little clue who he is.

Jeff Lacy is ideal.

Wouldnt roy jones be more credible than lacy? Wasn't that long ago jones humiliated him

Lacy looked just AWFUL against Jones, and as bad as Roy looked against everyone else, that tells all you need to know about what Jeff has left. He just never did get it back together after Calzaghe and then the subsequent injury problems.

did he ever have it in the first place though?

Good Point, he was overrated to begin with IMO, but I really don't want to come across as I'm bashing Calzaghe, and usually when you suggest that Lacy was such, then it comes across your discounting the win. I thought he had a lot of promise, and Calzaghe just destroyed him.

Good Point, he was overrated to begin with IMO, but I really don't want to come across as I'm bashing Calzaghe, and usually when you suggest that Lacy was such, then it comes across your discounting the win. I thought he had a lot of promise, and Calzaghe just destroyed him.

Calzaghe deserves a bashing mlol/

Yeah, I think this is just the opponent to show up Ward's flaws.

He's been gifted a couple of fights, by guys who didn't have any backup plan (and Green barely came to fight at all).

He's obviously a tricky customer to deal with, but Bika is a dirty SOB as well.

I'm not a fan of either of them, but I suspect that it could result in a pretty decent fight, pairing them together.

I've not been following these events anyway, is Bika actually entering the Super 6?

I thought Ward was going to take a fight outside of the tournament?

Funny it's now turned into the Super 9 anyway... mlol/