My prediction videos

BoztheMadman

3 hours ago, WelshDevilRob said:

Always enjoy watching these. Keep up the great work, Boz. Don't always agree with your predictions but I know you know what you're talking about.

Thanks Rob. It's all fine, we can't always agree, it's natural. What matters is that you recognize I know what I am talking about. 👍

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

- - Didn't know you watched women's boxing, Boz. 

At any rate, the Princess Thugess been bragging about KO men yet seemingly cain't bust a wet bag of popcorn in her division. Only KO of note out of her thug team is her excon brother's KO of the 70+ James Basir Ali with a sneak up from behind sucker punch that put him in ICU off and on for several months prob racking up $1mil+ medical bills.

He was eventually sent back to the pen, but her team is too bankrupt to pay his medical expenses. Only reason she fighting in England is that her man wannabee act is Shyte at the gate and PPV in the US, so Savannah a big star in the UK her first claim to a modest purse. 

My prediction is she/he stinks up the place no matter if she/he KOed or not.

But what do I know Boz? Never watched more than a few accidental seconds of female boxing, but I do follow some of the women and men wannabees, so here we be...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LondonRingRules said:

At any rate, the Princess Thugess been bragging about KO men yet seemingly cain't bust a wet bag of popcorn in her division. Only KO of note out of her thug team is her excon brother's KO of the 70+ James Basir Ali with a sneak up from behind sucker punch that put him in ICU off and on for several months prob racking up $1mil+ medical bills.

He was eventually sent back to the pen, but her team is too bankrupt to pay his medical expenses. Only reason she fighting in England is that her man wannabee act is Shyte at the gate and PPV in the US, so Savannah a big star in the UK her first claim to a modest purse. 

But what do I know Boz? Never watched more than a few accidental seconds of female boxing, but I do follow some of the women and men wannabees, so here we be...

I'm the same, I don't watch women's boxing. It pisses me off that more and more are getting added to undercards.

I covered Joshua vs Takam, back in 2017, watched all the undercard and reported on it. But, when Katie Taylor came on, it was my cue to nip outside and have a vape. Not knocking them, as they train and get punched in the face but I don't watch women's sport.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LondonRingRules said:

I have seen a few fights, but honestly, I was simply using their records and my limited knowledge of them as fighters. With women's boxing, it is pretty easy to predict the winner-easier than with men. Because there are far less elite level fighters in each division there.

• Thanks 1