Thoughts on who wins this fight?

WelshDevilRob

I've always thought Eubank Jr had excellent gifts and potential, but also always lacked something. Hard to say what, exactly, without really analyzing his fights, and I have no desire to do so. ;-)

But even at his worst, I think Jr can take Williams. The little I've seen of Williams never impressed me at all.

So just going by vague opinions, I have Eubank Jr, but probably by decision.

Edited by Cableaddict

I've always thought Eubank Jr had excellent gifts and potential, but also always lacked something. Hard to say what, exactly, without really analyzing his fights, and I have no desire to do so. ;-)

But even at his worst, I think Jr can take Williams. The little I've seen of him never impressed me at all.

So just going by vague opinions, I have Eubank Jr, but probably by decision.

I know wht you mean man its like his attributes suggest he should be much better than his career suggests (not that its a bad career...his fight with BJS was damn close and Groves beating you is nothing to be ashamed of) I remember years back thinking Zab Judah and Kermit Cintron were two guys ho had the tools to become top of the p4p list but never quite fulfilled the potentioal. Audley harrison was kinda like that too he had everything in his asrenal to become a HW great yet just had zero heart in the Pro Game and a bit of an iffy chin lol

• Like 1

I know wht you mean man its like his attributes suggest he should be much better than his career suggests (not that its a bad career...his fight with BJS was damn close and Groves beating you is nothing to be ashamed of) I remember years back thinking Zab Judah and Kermit Cintron were two guys ho had the tools to become top of the p4p list but never quite fulfilled the potentioal. Audley harrison was kinda like that too he had everything in his asrenal to become a HW great yet just had zero heart in the Pro Game and a bit of an iffy chin lol

Nice to see you Banter Paul. Hope, all good with you?

I think Eubank Jr has let his ego guide his career, it might be too late for RJJ to fully untap his potential.

Was hoping to go to Williams vs Eubank but am double-booked. Should be a cracking fight and atmosphere.

Edited by WelshDevilRob

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...