Adrien Broner labels Eddie Hearn's $6.75m three-fight offer a slave deal

Adrien Broner labels Eddie Hearn’s $6.75m three-fight offer a “slave deal”

A cashed-up Eddie Hearn is doing the rounds of United States boxers with his DAZN-branded chequebook looking for talent to sign-up to help fill the sixteen US shows a year he has promised to the streaming platform under the terms of his new multi-year billion-dollar deal.

Adrien Broner labels Eddie Hearn’s $6.75m three-fight offer a “slave deal” - Boxing News - Ring News24

Re: Adrien Broner labels Eddie Hearn’s $6.75m three-fight offer a “slave deal�

Who the fuck want's to sign this shitstain, and pay him several million in the process??? :noidea:

Who the fuck want's to sign this shitstain, and pay him several million in the process??? :noidea:

My first thought was that's a lot of money for Broner. But then he says he’s been offered more and it's a slave deal :whistle:

Re: Adrien Broner labels Eddie Hearn's $6.75m three-fight offer a slave deal

On Boxrec under Adrien's name it says 'suspended by New York State Athletic Commission indefinitely'. What's that about, his last fight was in New York so must relate to the Vargas draw?

From what I gather Broner's fights do very good viewing figures, so maybe he does get paid accordingly. At 28-years-old he's not a fighter on the way up, he hit his peak sometime ago. Last three fights have been a split decision over Adrian Granados; a points loss to Mikey Garcia and then the draw against Jessie Vargas. No shame in those results tbh but he's not going to improve on them.

Not sure if he's being honest about the money but he's become a name rather than the A-side. In a years time, he'll probably be begging for the contract.

I did see Robert Garcia say that Mikey got an offer but was too low, the second offer still slightly below what he gets now. Could be some tricks going on, as every boxing team knows about Eddie's deal. On Mikey, who is his promoter? His last couple of fights have involved TGB Promotions - Tom Brown. Not familiar with them.

It could be that Hearn is going in low or he's shown his hand early, and just like when top football teams want players - the players financial worth goes up.

This has been doing rounds on social media in the wake of Broner exposing Hearn. If true then AB, really foolish given his recent form and him being a shadow of his former self.

Vargas: $1M

Garcia: N/D

Granados: $1M

Allakhverdiev: $1M

Porter: $1.35M

Molina Jr: $1.25M

Taylor: $1M

Molina: $1.25M

Malignaggi: $1.5M

lol but he is popular and a loud mouth. Getting someone like him on board would persuade other fighters to follow suit.

--- Boner routinely gets tossed in the clink, generally in violent type public encounters. I seriously doubt arum or Oscar want anything to do with his All About Billions, so I gather Hearn is just leveraging the Boner name to get the word out there's a new Boss Hog in town looking for action.

Maybe it's a sideways move to try and sign Gervonta Davis.

Why would anyone want to deal with Broner? He's as much trouble as Eubank Jr, except with very little useful career left.

He's as much trouble as Eubank Jr, except with very little useful career left.

What trouble has Chris Jr been in then?

lol but he is popular and a loud mouth. Getting someone like him on board would persuade other fighters to follow suit.

Yeah I don't get how he is popular? I'm not sure he is. People must surely only ever watch him to see him get beat up?

Keith Thurman is the latest boxer rumoured to be signing with Eddie Hearn.

Big name and will demand more than what was offered to Broner surely?

I wonder if Hearn's got a time limit to sign up American boxers or his huge deal might face penalties.

I wonder if Hearn's got a time limit to sign up American boxers or his huge deal might face penalties.

Unlikely, but he will want to build some momentum or the deal will be worthless.

--- Thurman inactive because of injuries may not be long in the game and not a big name in the thug culture that dominates the us segment that boner sprouted from.

One be handed though he could still whip boner and the public would pay to see it.