BJS Behaviour

sab275uk

Any thoughts on Billy Joe Saunders behaviour before, during and after the fight on Sat? Didn't do himself any favours in my opinion. Why? I'd put it down to him being worried about the inevitable rematch with Eubank junior, a rematch I'm not convinced the BJS himself truly believes that he will win.

Stuart Bruno Brown

Re: BJS Behaviour

fair play to the lad he obvious knows that the biggest easiest payday is against eubank jr and plus its an easy fight to make for a summer showdown. not quite sure it sells out wembley but if both carry on this act maybe it will!

Can someone elaborate on the behaviour....what did he (and Fury) do?

BJS walked across the ring to Eubank Sr and more or less shoved the belt he was holding up right in his face.............

And Fury was singing again........

Seen that and would be a good fight. Plus, saves them having to fight GGG yet.

I think BJS and Eubank should rematch first, then the winner gets Jacobs. I think both would lose to Jacobs regardless, but there's no better time for a high stake rematch while the title is on the line.

saunders will pretty much do anything to avoid GGG at this point

I would as well. But if he gets by Eubank in a rematch and then Jacobs, i won't question him. As long as he doesn't fight 2 nobodies in the meantime

Boxer in acting the cunt shocker!

Don't think there's a boxer that I actually like, on a personality level. And the ones that I do, always at some point, turn into an absolute cock!

Hoping Joshua keeps level headed and humble but it wouldn't be a surprise if he develops a "big I am" vibe about him and becomes a cock. Maybe it's when they are constantly surrounded by yes men and then end up engrossed in their own hype and think they are invincible?

I guess not actually liking the boxers makes it easier to enjoy them knocking the shit out of one another though eh! :haha:

Boxer in acting the cunt shocker!

Don't think there's a boxer that I actually like, on a personality level. And the ones that I do, always at some point, turn into an absolute cock!

Hoping Joshua keeps level headed and humble but it wouldn't be a surprise if he develops a "big I am" vibe about him and becomes a cock. Maybe it's when they are constantly surrounded by yes men and then end up engrossed in their own hype and think they are invincible?

I guess not actually liking the boxers makes it easier to enjoy them knocking the shit out of one another though eh! :haha:

It's pretty hard not to like Golovkin.

I agree with Billy Joe Saunders Chris Eubank Jr. needs to defeat a top 10 Middleweight if they're

going to the WBA title route then, Daniel Jacobs would be the perfect opponent then, if Eubank

Jr. wins they can have a WBA/WBO World Middleweight Unification match that would be HUGE

Hearn and Warren could co-promote that event at Wembley Stadium. The first fight was CLOSE

I personally scored it a draw I thought BJS won the first half and Eubank Jr. the second half of it.

That's a fight that the boxing public is going to demand and they will have a rematch soon in the

not too distant future. Who knows this might lead to trilogy fight if Eubank Jr wins that rematch?

I would as well. But if he gets by Eubank in a rematch and then Jacobs, i won't question him. As long as he doesn't fight 2 nobodies in the meantime

I find it so funny how he keeps going on about the possible GGG fight with 'I wouldn't be so demanding if I wasn't the champion' like GGG isn't bring 3 belts to the table himself