So it looks like Vasyl Lomachenko vs Nicholas Walters is gonna happen.

repsac

Re: So it looks like Vasyl Lomachenko vs Nicholas Walters is gonna happen.

I always love watching Lomachenko doing his thing. Putting him against Walters, whom I have enjoyed watching a lot in his featherweight matches, is surely going to be enjoyable. You know anything about when this is happening?

If happen then Interesting that this fight is finally happening. Not too long ago I was extremely excited for this fight. Loma was coming off a big win over Russell and Walters was coming off of excellent wins over Vic and Nonito. However, both then decided to fight less known fights and I kind of forgot about them. How will you rank the winner of this fight? Who should the winner of this fight face off with?

on the video i saw Arum just said he's finalizing the deal, and all he needs now is a network to air it. I'm guessing thats HBO. If its at 130, i'm not sure a title is on the line. Wonder if this is just a money grab for Loma, whether win or lose he moves back down to 126. Vasyl is the superior boxer, so i would predict a hard fought decision. Axe man will test that chin.

--- The dirty, welterweight sized Salido already tested Loma's chin and quickly reverted to low blows, hitting on the break, and incessant clinching in one of the most shameful boxing exhibitions ever aired in public.

Complimented with idiotic Cali ref Jack Reisse as judge and incompetent Texas ref Laurence Cole enabling the dirt resulting in the Salido split decision over a decorated gold medal amateur barely out of his pro debut. Say hello to boxing in the 3rd millennium, same as it always was. Both Walters and Loma deserve better than that if they fight given the stakes.