JUDGE: TOP RANK’S PETER MCKINN GOING TO JAIL!

edsel77x

March 14th, 2011 By Pedro Fernandez

TOP RANK CAN’T KEEP MCKINN OUT OF JAIL

San Francisco, CA- The man who threatened my life after he bellowed, “I’m not going to jail, I’m not going anywhere,” Top Rank’s frontman in Arizona, Peter McKinn was told Friday afternoon by Superior Court Judge Arthur Anderson that he is indeed going to jail for his admitting to three out of five Felonies. Fitting for a man best described as Top Rank’s bitch in Arizona.

ARUM DENIED LICENSE FOR ADMITTING FELONIES

When I made available a copy of a mid 1990s US Justice Dept. affidavit in which TOP Rank CEO Bob Arum admitted to (1) Bribery, (2) Tax Evasion, (3 ) Money Laundering, this among other things, Arizona was the only state to refuse to license Top Rank. Thus, the need for Peter McKinn to “front” for Arum in Arizona.

JUDGE SAYS MCKINN IS GOING TO JAIL!

When Peter McKinn’s attorney brought up “Probation” only for McKinn, judge Arthur Anderson said, “He (McKinn) admitted to three of five Felonies, jail time time has always been on the table.” McKinn’s lawyer, cocky as he is, thought that Peter would walk free, this after having his un-indicted co-conspirators, mainly ex-Boxing Commission chairman Mary Rose Wilcox and Arizona boxing head John Montano, working behind the scenes for him.

MC KINN’S GOVERNMENT CRONIES RUINED PEOPLE’S LIVES

They had Montano pull “Yory Boy” Campas’ boxing license on the day of a big fight, thus suspending him nationwide. Montano also took away Joe Diaz’s license to train fighters, again nationally. Campas lost out on some career reviving fights, and Diaz, now 71, has returned to plumbing for work.

DIAZ & FERNANDEZ WOULD NOT GIVE UP!

The concerted effort to ruin them (and me) worked and for a number of years. Campas and Diaz, both never did a wrong thing, Campas was finally given back his license after I appealed to an Administrative Law Judge that was asked by Diaz and some State officials to preside over the commission meeting.

CAN’T DO THIS IN SECRECY

When Wilcox and Montano were about to go into a closed room to discuss Campas, I loudly explained that the rules are such that they had to deliberate in public. When the Judge ruled I was right, Wilcox had me ejected from the building. In the years following a $5,000 2004 bounced check from McKinn to Campas, Diaz has had his vehicle riddled with bullets, had his ability to work fighters taken away as he didn’t get his license returned until last year.

MCKINN TARGETED PEDRO WITH BOGUS POLICE CALL

I was “detained” for Robbery, this after McKinn phoned in a phony complaint that had the Capital Police of Arizona hold me for 20+ minutes, this while walking a picket line in a suit and tie!

MITIGATION HEARING SHOULD BE FUN!

With two Maricopa County Sheriff Deputies in the courtroom poised to take McKinn into custody, McKinn’s lawyer said there was never, “supposed to be any jail time.” To that, judge Anderson scoffed and reassured everybody within the sound of his voice that McKinn was going to be jailed and that the sentences were to be served consecutively. Meaning, he will spend time for each admitted Felony.

TRIED TO TAKE BACK GUILTY PLEAS!

At Friday’s sentencing hearing, McKinn’s lawyer, realizing his client was minutes away from being jailed, asked for a “Mitigation” hearing. The judge agreed and set it for March 25 at 1:30 in Phoenix. The hearing is a last ditch attempt by McKinn’s lawyer to get him another four weeks of freedom, because after the judge hears what Peter, with the help of Ms. Wilcox, her husband Earl Wilcox, a then aide to Governor Janet Napolitano, the man who walked Peter McKinn into then presiding Judge Carlos Mendoza’s private office and asked that he “quash” the arrest warrant on McKinn, that among other things are not going to help McKinn.

MY RETURN TO PHOENIX FOR VICTORY DANCE

I intend to testify at McKinn’s hearing on the 25th, as will a number of others who were ruined by the McKinn, Montano, and Wilcox cabal. What started out as a bounced check for $500 to Norm Longtin and a $5K check to Campas, turned into a witch hunt, a plot to destroy people opposing McKinn that was perpetrated by some of Arizona’s leading public officials.

MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR LAWSUITS BEING FILED

Arizona, the state itself has been served with papers by Diaz’s attorney, the honorable Edward Moriarity. Expect papers to be filed against Top Rank, this by a number of parties in the near future.

Pedro Fernandez

http://ringtalk.com/bob-arum-top-rank-mary-rose-wilcox-janet-napolitano-boxing