Ricky Burns unification bouts

londoner

Ricky Burns called out Mzonke Fana after his win last weekend saying he wants to unify the division. Would be great if he could add to his WBO title.

What are his realistic chances of beating any of the other champions? To be honest i ask this as i myself don't know much about any of the other 3 champions.

Mzonke Fana = IBF

Takahiro Ao = WBC

Takashi Uchiyama = WBA

I was reading that Warren will get Burns the fight but not yet as he wants to blood him more 3/4 times a year until hes ready.

I think it speaks volumes that Ricky would take the fight straight away as many would hide away picking up big pay cheques 3/4 times a year fighting nobodys.

I dont know much about them either londoner, but Fana is 37 now which could help Ricky be succesful

i think burns is best to fight fana next...why......

1. hes 37 and hasnt fought in a while

2. it will be at home for ricky

3. warrens plans dont make sense because burns will need to fight the winner of cruz-martinez by september as they are fighting an elimination bout in april.

4. rickys crowd was down from the eversen fight i think due to the price of the ticket £50

5. who is he gonna fight next if its not fana that the scottish and british public will buy??

if rickys does get fana and beats him then he will be forced to fight the winner of the fight above. Now if he comes through that then if im warren and if ricky can make the weight id go after and try and lure 1 of those jap fighters to the uk.

other than that if hes happy what hes done at 130 then he must move up to lightweight

ps: how much is ricky getting for these world title fights??....there has been no figures i have seen...surely he must be getting around 75k a fight??