Who won...

iamasadlittleboy

Who won...  

1. 1. Who won...

• Valuev
    • Holyfield

I personally thought that Holyfield won by about 4 or 5 rounds.

It was a total snoozefest, where neither guy did much of note, but the punches that did land, and any actual boxing was almost all done by Holyfield.

It will seem like an excuse to knock Haye again, but if you watch the 2 fights side by side, I think if anything, Holyfield was more effective than Haye was.

The main difference maybe being the fact that Haye was barely caught at all, compared to the few flurries Valuev managed against Holyfield.

I thought Holyfield had a more convincing win, though the record books will say otherwise.

Like a few people have already mentioned though, Holyfield should never be fighting, and if anything it simply highlights how poor Valuev is.

I haven't seen the Sky version,heard they were quite negative in their commentary towards Haye.I saw the German version and had Haye winning by quite a large margin.I'm not going to pretend that he won them clearly,but he seemed to land the better punches to me.Could be wrong on that one,and I have no urge to go back and score it.