**SPOILER** Did Lomachenko deserve his shot?

BallsOfWrath

Re: **SPOILER** Did Lomachenko deserve his shot?

He hadnt proved anything in the Pro ranks and as a result didnt deserve his shot - many fighters have had excellent Am careers and been failures in the Pro game, so to have leap frogged him to World title status is pretty fucked up and disrespects the many fighters who have fought for a chance...its that simple!!

I don't look at a record I look at the talent of the fighter. He is a world class fighter. His results proved that the level of completion and talent should weight more than the number of fights

Thank you! That's absolutely correct. Ignore these two moaners, they hate when someone gets a break, unless its not someone from their favorites list. :ranger:

How can you judge a fighter when he had never even fought in the fucking ranks.....its not moaning its realism.......you should wear the same hypcoritical cap as Scott :mlol: Froch who has fought at the top level beating every fucker for years doesnt deserve to be at the top table according to you, but a '0' fight Pro who fought for a title does and then does again within two fights even after defeat :mlol:

The Nuthug in you is very strong :laugh:

My hypocritical "crap" is wanting fighter to fight good opponents?...Okay fair enough, god I hate that wanker Kosei Tanaka how dare he fight back to back world ranked opponents, what an undeserving twat! And that Takuma Inoue, what the hell was he doing fighting that world ranked Fahlan Sakkreerin Jr on his second fight!

My hypocritical "crap" is wanting fighter to fight good opponents?...Okay fair enough, god I hate that wanker Kosei Tanaka how dare he fight back to back world ranked opponents, what an undeserving twat! And that Takuma Inoue, what the hell was he doing fighting that world ranked Fahlan Sakkreerin Jr on his second fight!

Show the haters Scotty Boy!

No your Hypocritical bullshit that you spout is that Haye needed to earn the right to fight for the HW world title and dismissed his accomplishments as counting for nothing....how dare he expect to fight at the top end against a Klit, he should earn the right by fighting a number of contenders!!

Then you justify Lomo having DONE ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL AS A PRO and yet getting to fight for a world title for the second time with a record of 1 win 1 loss.....Words cannot describe how hypocritical you are!!

No your Hypocritical bullshit that you spout is that Haye needed to earn the right to fight for the HW world title and dismissed his accomplishments as counting for nothing....how dare he expect to fight at the top end against a Klit, he should earn the right by fighting a number of contenders!!

Then you justify Lomo having DONE ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL AS A PRO and yet getting to fight for a world title for the second time with a record of 1 win 1 loss.....Words cannot describe how hypocritical you are!!

My problem with Haye fighting the Klitschko's is that he promised this that and the other but delivered nothing whilst expecting 50% of the money. He was making demands and had no bargaining power.

"Oh I'll get Stamford Bridge"

"I'm the saviour of the Heavyweight division"

"I'm going to take out those Robots"

"All I need is a ring and a ref who can count to 10"

If he managed to follow through on any of that I'd have not of had a problem, though he seemed to expect 50-50 split, if you want that then you earn it, if you just want to fight the best then you'll take the short end, win and call the shots in a rematch.

Haye's accomplishment of winning the WBA paper title is as meaningless as this WBO title. The WBO belt was a cant title and it's what he does with it from now that matters. Haye won the WBA belt then took on Ruiz, a mandatory, and then Audley which further showed his true colours about what he was interested in, there nothing about wanting to prove he was the best there just all about the money and the fame. Which brings us back to his lies, "I will never fight Audley Harrison".

Lomachenko has been saying he wants to fight the best, if he fights an Audley level voluntary I will slate him for it.

My problem with Haye fighting the Klitschko's is that he promised this that and the other but delivered nothing whilst expecting 50% of the money. He was making demands and had no bargaining power.

"Oh I'll get Stamford Bridge"

"I'm the saviour of the Heavyweight division"

"I'm going to take out those Robots"

"All I need is a ring and a ref who can count to 10"

If he managed to follow through on any of that I'd have not of had a problem, though he seemed to expect 50-50 split, if you want that then you earn it, if you just want to fight the best then you'll take the short end, win and call the shots in a rematch.

Haye's accomplishment of winning the WBA paper title is as meaningless as this WBO title. The WBO belt was a cant title and it's what he does with it from now that matters. Haye won the WBA belt then took on Ruiz, a mandatory, and then Audley which further showed his true colours about what he was interested in, there nothing about wanting to prove he was the best there just all about the money and the fame. Which brings us back to his lies, "I will never fight Audley Harrison".

Lomachenko has been saying he wants to fight the best, if he fights an Audley level voluntary I will slate him for it.

Again fucking Hypocritical....tell me what puts his Pro career achievements as worthy of fighting for a World title...more so than a fighter who all but Unified one division as a Pro and then won a World title in the division he would hope to get another title shot at??

Again fucking Hypocritical....tell me what puts his Pro career achievements as worthy of fighting for a World title...more so than a fighter who all but Unified one division as a Pro and then won a World title in the division he would hope to get another title shot at??

No one is talking about talking for a world title, it's the "acting like he calls the shots" part that he wasn't worthy of. Prior to the Klitschko fight Haye was fighting for relative pennies, barring the disgusting rip off of the British fans against Audley. Lets not act like he was making big moolah prior to then. He had to travel to France to fight Mormeck for pittance and he failed to sell out the Barrett fight. Some how failing to sell out a small venue for Barrett seemed to make Haye think he deserved parity with the millions Klitschko made.

In fairness to Haye he marketed himself EXCELLENTLY after that and managed to get what he wanted with the 50-50 split but he had to work for that split not just expect it. His greatest achievement at Heayweight was earning parity with Wladimir.

If Lomachenko expects to fight Donaire for a 50-50 purse next time out then it'd be the same deal and I'd suggest Lomachenko did something to earn a 50-50 pay day with the money man of the division.

Again you're the one bringing up world titles, something I've said I don't agree with and something I've described as a paper achievement, it certainly isn't on the same level as Muangsurin's achievement, which was done when there was only 2 titles.

Thank you! That's absolutely correct. Ignore these two moaners, they hate when someone gets a break, unless its not someone from their favorites list. :ranger:

Care to show me evidence of that, or are you just into making sweeping statements and hoping nobody notices you're telling lies?

I don't play favourites except in the outcomes of fights - I have a particular view of the way things should be done and if something doesn't fit with that view I say so, regardless of who it is.

No one is talking about talking for a world title, it's the "acting like he calls the shots" part that he wasn't worthy of. Prior to the Klitschko fight Haye was fighting for relative pennies, barring the disgusting rip off of the British fans against Audley. Lets not act like he was making big moolah prior to then. He had to travel to France to fight Mormeck for pittance and he failed to sell out the Barrett fight. Some how failing to sell out a small venue for Barrett seemed to make Haye think he deserved parity with the millions Klitschko made.

In fairness to Haye hre marketed himself EXCELLENTLY after that and managed to get what he wanted with the 50-50 split but he had to work for that split not just expect it. His greatest achievement at Heayweight was earning parity with Wladimir.

If Lomachenko expects to fight Donaire for a 50-50 purse next time out then it'd be the same deal and I'd suggest Lomachenko did something to earn a 50-50 pay day with the money man of the division.

Again you're the one bringing up world titles, something I've said I don't agree with and something I've described as a paper achievement, it certainly isn't on the same level as Muangsurin's achievetment, which was done when there was only 2 titles.

You keep bypassing that Lomo was an inexperienced Pro fighter and that he went straight to World level he didnt even have a so called Paper World Title to his name, so the Purse splits are completely irrelevant; this is all down to your belief that Haye had not earned the right to fight for a World title and that he should have to go through a number of contenders in order to be able to justify his desire to fight either Vitali or Wlad.....but the same doesnt apply to Lomo for some strange reason he can turn Pro and go straight to the Top Table - as I say you have shown yourself to be the hater I have always professed you to be and no matter how you try and reason this in your own mind thats exactly what you are, which in turn enables me to correctly label you a Hypocrite!!!

You keep bypassing that Lomo was an inexperienced Pro fighter and that he went straight to World level he didnt even have a so called Paper World Title to his name, so the Purse splits are completely irrelevant; this is all down to your belief that Haye had not earned the right to fight for a World title and that he should have to go through a number of contenders in order to be able to justify his desire to fight either Vitali or Wlad.....but the same doesnt apply to Lomo for some strange reason he can turn Pro and go straight to the Top Table - as I say you have shown yourself to be the hater I have always professed you to be and no matter how you try and reason this in your own mind thats exactly what you are, which in turn enables me to correctly label you a Hypocrite!!!

Nothing wrong with fighting at world level, Takuma Inoue did it in his second fight (fighting the then universally ranked Fahlan Sakkreerin Jr, who was top 10 in all 4 orgs), Kosei Tanaka did it on his debut (fighting WBO #6 ranked Oscar Raknafa) and his second fight (Ronelle Ferreras was #13 or #14 with the WBA), yet you didn't complain when they happened...

Haye should have gone through contenders if he wanted 50-50 that was my point with Haye, instead he won a manufactured belt that had been illegitimately stripped from Chagaev and used that as a supposed bargaining tool.

But then again selective reading...

Look, when someone loses a controversial decision in a title shot... It is and should be ok to see an immediate rematch.

In this case, Loma did lose to a guy who failed to make weight + threw more low blows per round in a title fight than Russell had bum in his resume.

Take it as a deserving rematch he had at the title... Only it could not be against a guy who doesnt belong in the division (Salido).

Maybe we can all take issue with the fact that he got a title shot in his 2nd pro fight (although I do believe he was qualified for it, just like a champion moving up sometimes does)...

Nothing wrong with fighting at world level, Takuma Inoue did it in his second fight (fighting the then universally ranked Fahlan Sakkreerin Jr, who was top 10 in all 4 orgs), Kosei Tanaka did it on his debut (fighting WBO #6 ranked Oscar Raknafa) and his second fight (Ronelle Ferreras was #13 or #14 with the WBA), yet you didn't complain when they happened...

Haye should have gone through contenders if he wanted 50-50 that was my point with Haye, instead he won a manufactured belt that had been illegitimately stripped from Chagaev and used that as a supposed bargaining tool.

But then again selective reading...

Yeah right......your self owned :wave:

The sound of a man backtracking at speed - hilarious.

Its an argument that cannot be justified when a fighter gets elevated to World title contention without having a Pro career record - im surprised it took him so long as its an argument he can never win!!

No...if I was to find evidence of every time you acted like a moaner and hairsplitter, I wouldn't know where to choose from.

That's not what you said - you said criticising everyone who's not one of my favourites. If it's something I supposedly do so frequently, you won't have any difficulty finding examples. Alas, you'll struggle to find any because I criticise my favourites just as much.