Mitch Prince Issues a challenge to the “Limited” Darren Hamilton

RINGNEWS24

http://ringnews24.com/media/k2/items/cache/72bdec8a36f72c98b74a79a24a6f7dfa_S.jpg

Exciting light-welter prospect Mitch Prince has issued a challenge to the "Limited" British champ Darren Hamilton.On the 10th on November 2013, fans’ favourite Mitch Prince despatched Slovakian Ivan Godor over six rounds with a comfortable 60-54 decision by referee Ged O’Neill. This was his first win since his controversial loss to Scotland's Willie Limond and his second victory in 2013 from three fights.The loss was such a huge disappointment, Prince says he almost quit the sport:

More...

Re: Mitch Prince Issues a challenge to the “Limited” Darren Hamilton

Seems to be popular on Twitter with @Spencer_Fearon @philipbowes @BritishChamp33 @mitchThePrince and fight fans.

Here are some of the Tweets.

@mitchThePrince @ringnews24 forget @BritishChamp33 but my nephew @philipbowes would knock you into tomorrow please don't run up your gums

@Spencer_Fearon Mitch the who never heard of him tell the prince I'm the king and to go ( Sid down!!! ) lool

@Craigshep81 @ringnews24 @BritishChamp33 @Spencer_Fearon watch the Limond fight,ul see who won #notgotaclue

@mitchThePrince @Spencer_Fearon @ringnews24 @BritishChamp33 ur not ready for Darren bro we can get it on after my next fight if ur up to it#

@philipbowes @mitchThePrince @ringnews24 @BritishChamp33 you would batter him Sliver

@Spencer_Fearon @mitchThePrince @ringnews24 @BritishChamp33 I know this man not even fazed skills pay the council tax and I got plenty skill

Re: Mitch Prince Issues a challenge to the “Limited” Darren Hamilton

Seems to be popular on Twitter with @Spencer_Fearon @philipbowes @BritishChamp33 @mitchThePrince and fight fans.

Here are some of the Tweets.

@mitchThePrince @ringnews24 forget @BritishChamp33 but my nephew @philipbowes would knock you into tomorrow please don't run up your gums

@Spencer_Fearon Mitch the who never heard of him tell the prince I'm the king and to go ( Sid down!!! ) lool

@Craigshep81 @ringnews24 @BritishChamp33 @Spencer_Fearon watch the Limond fight,ul see who won #notgotaclue

@mitchThePrince @Spencer_Fearon @ringnews24 @BritishChamp33 ur not ready for Darren bro we can get it on after my next fight if ur up to it#

@philipbowes @mitchThePrince @ringnews24 @BritishChamp33 you would batter him Sliver

@Spencer_Fearon @mitchThePrince @ringnews24 @BritishChamp33 I know this man not even fazed skills pay the council tax and I got plenty skill