Boxing Knockouts of 2010 so far VIDEO

Joe Ko

didn't realise you put the video together, great video and some quality knockouts

my favourites are Alexander on Urango, Mitchell on Mendoza and Katsidis on Mitchell

i'd have to say the most explosive out of the lot is probably Frenkel

but my personal favourite is probably Mitchell against Mendoza, love the way he just lifts him clean off his feet, don't see that too often

Alexander's was special because nobody had stopped Urango previously and he put him down twice with two fantastic, well placed uppercuts

Katsidis' stoppage itself wasn't that good but the left hook that lead up to the stoppage was huge, i love that shot more and more every time i see it, you can see Mitchell is just gone as soon as that's landed

are those first two on the video Angulo?

didn't realise you put the video together, great video and some quality knockouts

my favourites are Alexander on Urango, Mitchell on Mendoza and Katsidis on Mitchell

i'd have to say the most explosive out of the lot is probably Frenkel

but my personal favourite is probably Mitchell against Mendoza, love the way he just lifts him clean off his feet, don't see that too often

Alexander's was special because nobody had stopped Urango previously and he put him down twice with two fantastic, well placed uppercuts

Katsidis' stoppage itself wasn't that good but the left hook that lead up to the stoppage was huge, i love that shot more and more every time i see it, you can see Mitchell is just gone as soon as that's landed

are those first two on the video Angulo?

Was Angulo first two.

I missed about over 5 ko's that I could have put in, but will make another video at the end of the year all all 2010's kos.