Boytsov eyes Klitschkos in 2011

WelshDevilRob

Boytsov eyes Klitschkos in 2011

http://fightnews.com/Boxing/boytsov1.jpg

Unbeaten heavyweight contender Denis Boytsov, unbeaten in 27 fights and rated in the top five of all boxing sanctioning organizations, has recovered to a hand surgery and resumed full training a few weeks back at the Universum Gym in Hamburg under ex-world champion Artur Grigorian. Despite his long injury lay-off, some in the media are clamoring for the unbeaten Universum star to be the next Klitschko opponent. “I’m honored,” said Boytsov. “Of course I want to box against the Klitschkos. But, first things first. This year I want to have one fight and that’s what my promoter is working on. If all goes well with my hand, I’ll be ready for the first Klitschko in 2011.”

Yesterday Boytsov was in Berlin for some publicity engagements. “I’ve been living a long time in Germany, but was never in the capital,” he said, “so I used this opportunity to do a little sightseeing. This is a great, vibrant city with a lot of culture. Unfortunately, in such a short time I only got to see some of the attractions like the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag and Checkpoint Charlie. But this has left a hunger to see more. Maybe I’ll box someday in Berlin. I would like that.”