Exclusive Ringnews24 interview with Eleider "Storm" Alvarez

RINGNEWS24

http://ringnews24.com/media/k2/items/cache/debeaf92b69982b118a5b1aa15e82010_S.jpg

Ahead of his U.S debut as a Professional fighter on July 5th, Eleider “Storm” Alvarez (12-0, 8 KOs) sat down with Ringnews24 and discussed his thoughts on his upcoming fight, what it means for his career to headline a card with Allan Green, among other things. Alvarez is coming off a TKO win against Nicholson Poulard on March 22 from the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada and will be facing the dangerous Allan “Ghost Dog” Green (32-4, 22 KOs).*

Alvarez, a 2008 Colombian Olympian who lives in Montreal, is on his way to positioning himself for a world title shot.* He is currently ranked No. 4 by the World Boxing Association (WBA) and No. 7 by the World Boxing Organization (WBO).

RingNews24: How do you feel about making your debut as a pro in the US? I feel very happy and excited since I fought (in the US) as an amateur, and now I get to fight as a pro.

RingNews24: What do you know about Allan Green?

I know that he possesses a good jab and a good left cross, he doesn’t like to fight on the inside, he favors fighting from middle distance and outside.

More...

Edited by WelshDevilRob