I think Floyd will pick Manny apart ??

Faulks

Yep, 40 people have consistently tried to get inside that reach so far and failed. Not only that he makes them miss and punishes them for doing so even when they do get there. Just for those that say he can be troubled by southpaws.

DeMarcus Corley 5' 7 1/2 Reach 70

Zab Judah 5' 7 1/2 Reach 72

Manny Pacciow 5' 6 1/2 Reach 67

Whilst Mayweather himself is 5' 8" Orthodox Reach 72.

All except Pacciow are long armed, whereas he is wide in the shoulders.

I thought Floyd would win this fight comfortably because Manny will not stop him, but then I thought to myself, Manny doesnt have to stop him does he, he can win it on the cards too. A couple of months ago Floyd won this comfortably for me, now though, although my moneys still on floyd, Im coming to terms with Manny getting a decision of work rate, even if he doesnt land all that much flush

Andre, what i ment was him coming up in the weights. We're talking about a freak fighter here who is taking his power and speed up through the weights.. I truely thought Cotto would be to big for him at 145, similar to how Floyd would of destroyed him at 147..

After seeing what he did to Miguel, Which in all honesty was pretty much beat him up after round 3 i no longer feel the size is an issue. More that Floyd will keep him at the end of his arm and pick him apart and get a UD .

Agree entirely that it a completely different fight stylewise etc. I was a firm believer that Pac had beat a washed up and drained ODH, an unhealthy Hatton & would soon be exposed...

Ive taken the same line everytime a fight between them has been mentioned...PBF has every skill and tool in the bag to dominate the pace,smother Mannys in your face style and spoil his tempo and movement to easily outpoint him!!

But after Hatton was destroyed and Cotto Dismantled, i'm no longer so sure...he just seems to be getting better and better!