Khan to face Bradley?

Faulks

Amir Khan is being linked with a world light-welterweight title unification clash with American Timothy Bradley.

Bradley, 26, made a fourth defence of his WBO title with a points win over Lamont Peterson last weekend and his promoter Gary Shaw said a fight with WBA champion Khan is a possibility for 2010.

Shaw said: "Right after Timothy beat Peterson, I got a call from the head of the WBO. He told me Frank Warren called him and wanted to make a fight between Khan and Bradley.

"I think it's a fight that might get done. I have no problem taking Timothy to England to fight Khan in front of 40,000 screaming Brits. "I'm surprised Warren wants that fight!"

I'd be shocked if this was going to happen and if it is a reality, then would expect it to be at the end of next year.

I see Warren using it as a bargaining chip to keep Amir - I've read that Khan is now a free agent. Trouble is who will Khan fight in the meantime? Maidana next hopefully though I have a dreadful suspicion that Gavin Rees and Kevin Mitchell are on the horizon.

The natural way to do Khan vs Bradley would be to have them both fight on the same bill in the US, Warren would keep Khan happy that way as Amir wants to fight in the US (on HBO). Then have the fight in the UK - seems Bradley is happy to travel.

dangerous fight for Khan but what fight isn't. Major respect for Khan and Warren if this fight is made.

And im quietly confident Bradley's style is made for Khan...time will tell

Job Biscuit (Can't wait for 2010)!!

eh eh!!

This year isnt quite over with but next year could be a great yr :-)

I hate Khan as ive said many times but he should be taking a money spinner now for me....he deserves an easy ride!

He's won the title...Beat the Mandatory number 1 contender and now deserves an easier fight on paper than he's had in his two previous opponents.!

• 2 weeks later...