Timothy Bradley Next for Amir Khan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gemmell100

http://news.boxrec.com/news/2009/timothy-bradley-next-line-amir-khan

Gary Shaw, promoter of WBO light-welterweight champion Timothy Bradley, claimed last night that promoter Frank Warren has been in touch with the governing body wanting to arrange a fight between Bradley and Amir Khan. Bradley, who holds a victory over Junior Witter, successfully defended the belt again last night against Lamont Peterson.

“The fight that I’m looking to do is an Amir Khan fight,” Shaw said at the post-fight press conference. “Right after tonight’s fight, I got a call from the head of the WBO (the sanctioning organization that recognizes Bradley). He told me that Frank Warren called him tonight and said he wanted to make a fight between Khan and Bradley.

“I had some preliminary discussions with Warren and Showtime a few months ago and I think it’s a fight that might be able to get done. I have no problem taking Timothy to England to fight Khan in front of 40,000 screaming Brits. I don’t think that’s a hard fight for Timothy. I’m surprised Warren wants that fight.

“Khan’s been stretched before and I’m more than happy to have Timothy stretch him again.”

Khan's trainer and mentor Freddie Roach has reportedly said he'd take the fight.

this will be a great fight. a fight that khan can win but he will have to fight out of his skin if he is to win