MIKKEL KESSLER THE BEST SUPER MIDDLE WEIGHT

nanette

Mikkel Kessler will win the tournament and stand tall as the best super middleweight since Joe'y boy ! Looking forward to seeing him winning against Abraham. Thats gonna be a tuff nut but he will prevail, probably on points ! He is also probably one of the nicest guys in boxing too.

Ha Ha there is no chance in hell the Cobra will even get close of kayoing Kessler. Funny but even if he hit him flush on the chin Kessler would have to had a bet against himself to fall down :-)

Kessler could probably let him hit him at will and play with the so called Cobra and still win :-)

why not?

Ha Ha there is no chance in hell the Cobra will even get close of kayoing Kessler. Funny but even if he hit him flush on the chin Kessler would have to had a bet against himself to fall down :-)

Kessler could probably let him hit him at will and play with the so called Cobra and still win :-)

why not? kessler was hurt to the body by feather fisted calslappy.but then the ref jumped in for some wierd reason mlol/ kessler will be savaged by the cobra.2010 is the year of the cobra.there is no chance kessler win's this 1

Re: why not?

why not? kessler was hurt to the body by feather fisted calslappy.but then the ref jumped in for some wierd reason mlol/ kessler will be savaged by the cobra.2010 is the year of the cobra.there is no chance kessler win's this 1

There is no need for two Froch Huggers on the board...so will you kindly persist with your're common sense posts and let me continue with my job...thank you mlol/

LMAO... sry but Froch is not one of those great boxer... he's tough, he's determinated, he has big heart and powerful hands but that's it, he's a good brawler, not a good boxer... anyway, i can't wait for his next fight and imo it should be his first defeat.

If Froch beat Kessler I will mail all bets against a case of beer :-) Just sign up send me a email with address !!! Will ship around the world ha ha.

First bet from me to any one. First 5 bets only though !!! could be expensive for me if Kessler should hit himself on the chin and go down :-)

If Froch beat Kessler I will mail all bets against a case of beer :-) Just sign up send me a email with address !!! Will ship around the world ha ha.

First bet from me to any one. First 5 bets only though !!! could be expensive for me if Kessler should hit himself on the chin and go down :-)

Have u got 5 bets yet :P deal//

Youre the first :-) if you really think Froch has a chance !!! then send me the price for a case of beer if he wins and I send you the cash to purchase it :-)

Would be kinda fun if he won but miracles have been said to happen so I guess if Froch has been a very nice guy then....... :-)