More crap from David 'my poor little piggy' Haye

Wheelchair

In an interview with German newspaper “Die Welt” former WBA heavyweight champion David Haye dared WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko to fight him. “I’ll knock him out, I’ll smash his chin if he holds it out like he did again Adamek,” said Haye. “But still I can not imagine that Vitali has the courage. If he does, I guarantee I’ll send him into retirement. He will never fight again and will be able to devote himself full time to politics.”

Haye also claimed that Wladimir Klitschko ran away from him or clinched and pulled him to the ground in their fight and that “I hit harder than the two brothers together. I am also much faster, more agile and much, much harder to hit.”

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/haye-rips-vitali-2-95420

Haye was only hard to hit against Wlad simply because the boxing ring was in Hamburg, and David "My Little Toe" Haye was moving somewhere near Flensburg. Easy to be hard to hit when you stay miles away from the opponent.

Better otherwise ignored to be honest. This is his way of stoking up interest in another yawnfest to bolster the retirement pot.

I can now safely say Haye is my least favourite British fighter of all time. Naseem had a big gob and avoided the best around like the plague but Haye is the biggest gob of them all. He did nothing against Wlad and now has the audacity to say that. The only reason i'd like to see him in against Vitali is so the latter could batter him. But, the only reason Haye wants that fight is MONEY. So i'd rather Haye just retire without the big payday.

I believe Haye firing back is a sign the men in suits are planning this one, possibly for the UK as Adam Smith so blatantly hinted at after Vitali's win over Adamek. I wouldn't take any notice of this garbage from Haye if it is all "planned talk."

I believe Haye firing back is a sign the men in suits are planning this one, possibly for the UK as Adam Smith so blatantly hinted at after Vitali's win over Adamek. I wouldn't take any notice of this garbage from Haye if it is all "planned talk."

Yeah there is a topic on Sky asking whether the fight should happen and wanting opinions. It will happen and I hope in the UK.

I agree with Londoner, deny the guileless idiot the payday he so desperately wants. The clue is in his own bullshit when he says he is " harder to hit " what he is actually telling you is he will run like fuck away from the bigger brother, and be counting the zeroes while he does so, gutless prick.