Sebastian Fundora, The Towering Inferno~Will He take over 154 &160?

He definitely could. He's not only freakishly tall, he can take a punch and never stops throwing. A punching machine. His win last weekend wasn't that impressive I hear, but the one over Lubin sure was. Got dropped, came back and dropped Lubin and made him retire.

• Thanks 1

Surprised TopRank hasn't trademarked "takeover". Teofimo. Shakur. Even though neither's actually done it but that's typical promotional hype.

Yea, Fundora spent this fight in a lower gear. He's faced tougher opponents; this was a stay-busy fight; he's got his sights on bigger prizes. He's a tough nut to crack, no doubt. Seems he's being steered toward the winner of Jermell-Tszyu in 2023. He may have less difficulty at 160, a division that's in a bit of a malaise these days. But I think either Charlo brother or even Munguia could work that long torso and chop Fundora down. But any of those matchups would make for a great fight because Fundora has that something extra that guys with significant physical advantages don't typically have. The willingness to take some risks and stand and trade. He doesn't shy away from a firefight and has the goods to get the better of the exchanges. By no means would I dismiss his chances against the best at 154 or 160.

• Like 1