LAWSUIT | George Foreman accused of sexual abuse and rape in 1970s

Sounds like an attempt to extort money from Big George. It's the society we live in, unfortunately.

George Foreman reveals he is facing sexual abuse allegations from two women

The 73-year-old has "categorically" denied the allegations and has vowed to expose, what he called, his "accusers' scheme" in court.

https://news.sky.com/story/george-fo...women-12651631

--- None of us was there 50 years ago to witness.

I could be charged with underaged sex with my first Cherry. I accepted her at her word that she was 18, legal, and naturally well endowed, but I also remember an advanced girl in jr high who could've passed as full blown 20 yrs of age.

At any rate, I was more worried about pregnancy than sexual assault back then. All the best George...

Edited by LondonRingRules
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Two women have filed lawsuits in the United States after accusing ex-heavyweight world champion George Foreman of sexual abuse in the 1970s.

The women say they both met Foreman as children as their fathers were boxing associates of the now 73-year-old.

One accused Foreman of grooming her when she was eight and having sex with her when she was 15, her lawsuit says.

The other accused him of sexually abusing and raping her when she was 15 and 16-years-old.

Foreman has denied the allegations.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/62684153

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LondonRingRules said:

--- Initial thoughts here:

He said, She said, "Let's do this all over again 50 years later" with highpowered carnivorous lawyers lined up in court for the carving.

Didn't realise there was already a thread. Merged together 👍

• Like 1

From the AFP article reporting on the lawsuit filings:

"The lawsuits were filed as the result of a California law that went into effect in 2020 that temporarily waives the statute of limitations that had prevented victims of childhood sexual abuse from filing civil lawsuits."

A change in the law one can view two ways. The prior law prevented the claims from being brought; the new law opens the door for lawyers and claimants to toss around charges and see what sticks.

--- The Coz ended up with an abbreviated sentence thanks to his highpowered lawyers who uncovered a minor technical error the prosecution committed. 

His reputation I would think is ruined for life, and I can't even imagine what his wife thinks of him.

Anyway, this farce being staged in Fornicatingca, maybe we'll get some juicy simulations out of the fiasco for Cable.

• Like 2