Fury Wants to Fight Joshua For FREE!

Guy just talks and talks to keep his name in the media. He didn't fancy the Joshua fight before, he seems such a character that he, probably, changes his mind daily.

Or was it Joshua that didn't fancy fighting him? That's what it looked like earlier anyway...

• Like 1

When? I am talking about after his comeback, right after.

- - When Flubber was retired, tweeted "I'll be waving the Nigerian Flag to the cheers of the people when I fight Joshua."

He's turned down 2 recent offers, the first one that Fat Andy took up, and the $75 mil to fight Josh in Saudi Arabia that Flubber turned down for peanuts in the 2nd Wilder fight.

There were others before then during his comeback, but Hey, Ho, Flubber being a No Show in boxing is to be expected since he instead waves the mentally ill flag.

• Like 2

- - When Flubber was retired, tweeted "I'll be waving the Nigerian Flag to the cheers of the people when I fight Joshua."

He's turned down 2 recent offers, the first one that Fat Andy took up, and the $75 mil to fight Josh in Saudi Arabia that Flubber turned down for peanuts in the 2nd Wilder fight.

There were others before then during his comeback, but Hey, Ho, Flubber being a No Show in boxing is to be expected since he instead waves the mentally ill flag.

Oh come on, SERIOUSLY, you think he's afraid of that walking muscle block?? Joshua is sooo overrated, only now has it been exposed for real, against Usyk. He is all size and power.

• Like 1

Oh come on, SERIOUSLY, you think he's afraid of that walking muscle block?? Joshua is sooo overrated, only now has it been exposed for real, against Usyk. He is all size and power.

- - If Frankensyk exposes Josh any more, he gonna be picking up his face in pieces off the canvas to take to the hospital for a all night stitchem up.

259962547_usyk-wins.jpgresize6002C400ampssl1.jpg.596b8904007a1ceda2a2a736a0c42f03.jpg

• Like 1

Rubbish! Joshua didn't land more than 3 or 4 power punches in the whole fight. That must've come from butting or something. And despite that, DID YOU NOT WATCH THE FIGHT??! WHO NEARLY GOT STOPPED, USYK OR JOSHUA? Clowns!

- - Now, now Boz, all this was covered in the moment that you can discover in the archives here on this very site.

You being late to the party and all, I suggest going back to the original source if you want to voice your denial. Be like the days of fun and games of yore!

• Like 1

Rubbish! Joshua didn't land more than 3 or 4 power punches in the whole fight. That must've come from butting or something. And despite that, DID YOU NOT WATCH THE FIGHT??! WHO NEARLY GOT STOPPED, USYK OR JOSHUA? Clowns!

Might have been butting for the cut over the eye but the damage under the eyes must have come from punches. Also no one's disputing that Usyk won just that Joshua managed to inflict damage despite not actually managing to land much, the inference being is that if he manages to land more often in the rematch the result could be very different.

Some fighters mark up badly. Alan Minter frequently looked like he'd been shaving with a blunt razor even after winning easily.

• Like 1

- - Now, now Boz, all this was covered in the moment that you can discover in the archives here on this very site.

You being late to the party and all, I suggest going back to the original source if you want to voice your denial. Be like the days of fun and games of yore!

You just like to fuck around, right?:haha:

• Like 1