Who will WBC champion Tyson Fury fight next?

Who will WBC champion Tyson Fury fight next?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who will WBC champion Tyson Fury fight next?

• Dillian Whyte
    • Robert Helenius
    • Andy Ruiz
    • Joe Joyce
    • Frank Sanchez
    • Oleksandr Usyk
    • Mahmoud Charr

The names in the Poll have been mentioned by some of the major players.

Bob Arum has mentioned the names of Robert Helenius, Andy Ruiz and Manuel Charr. Frank Warren thinks Joe Joyce should be next. There is talk of Usyk but that would require paying Joshua to step aside.

• Like 1

I think the Whyte fight will happen, eventually, unless the WBC assign a new mandatory.

"Dil Boy" knows his skills are limited, and this may be his last shot at a really good payday.

But I wish it wouldn't. I can't forgive Whyte screwing over Otto Wallin, with that obvious BS about an injury.

I wish him nothing but grief and frustration, for the rest of his pathetic career.

I'm sure Fury would rather skip straight to Usyk, but how long can he go without a tuneup fight?

I think the only other 2 names that makes sense from a marketing standpoint are Sanchez & Joyce. Sanchez is sort of the "exciting new kid on the block" but somewhat dangerous due to having an awkward style.

Joyce is an absolute joke, IMO, with a fabricated record, has a decent resume on paper, and would be an easy win for Fury. He'd be my pick if the Whyte fight falls apart.

Edited by Cableaddict

The names in the Poll have been mentioned by some of the major players.

Bob Arum has mentioned the names of Robert Helenius, Andy Ruiz and Manuel Charr. Frank Warren thinks Joe Joyce should be next. There is talk of Usyk but that would require paying Joshua to step aside.

--- Arum scared of Fury shot mandatory Whyte because he knows Fury is now shot after Wilder.

AJ and Usyk locked in for their trilogy after AJ finishes up what he started the first fight.

Turning down AJ $75 mil purse for Wilder peanuts gonna be the Fury legacy no matter who beats him up next. Same deal with Wilder. Sad end to what could've been...