Freeway Rick Ross?

His background isn't much different from Al Haymon (also originally a drug dealer and then music business magnate.) So what the hell......

Heck, Ross might end up being the most trustworthy manager / advisor, whateverda'fuk in the sport.

I'd take the word of a successful crack dealer over that of Eddie Hearn, any day of the week.

His background isn't much different from Al Haymon (also originally a drug dealer and then music business magnate.) So what the hell......

Heck, Ross might end up being the most trustworthy manager / advisor, whateverda'fuk in the sport.

I'd take the word of a successful crack dealer over that of Eddie Hearn, any day of the week.

--- I'll take Fast Eddie delivering the best boxing content that fans clamor for on the most affordable and accessible platform available than that of Haymon, Arum, Schaefer, Warren and the rest of the Rick Ross wannabees...Amen!

With Rick Glaser! - self-appointed boxing expert. He's an expert cos his Facebook profile says so. Guy blocked me, many moons ago - just cos I corrected him on something about Wladimir Klitschko. Very sensitive.

No idea who Freeway is. Must be a boxing fan with some money.