Thoughts on Jamie Munguia? *Spoilers*

WelshDevilRob

Jaime Munguia (38-0, 30 KOs), from Mexico. He's, now, 25-years-old. Fought the experienced Gabriel Rosado, on Saturday night. Helluva battle.

He's been a belt holder, at Jnr. Middleweight and defended the belt several times. He's 6 foot tall, so, no surprise that he's now competing in the Middleweight division. He's ranked the No.1 contender for Jermall Charlo and Demetrius Andrade titles. He fights for GoldenBoy on DAZN, so the Andrade fight is easier to make.

Can he rule, at Middleweight, and can he become a P4Per?

--- Didn't think anyone here cared about Jaime. He's usually derided from what I've seen as being a young, dumb, face first Mexican kid, but in spite of my low expectations after hooking up with Erik Morales who could fight with anyone but scarcely learned how to box, Jaime showed some nuance in a very active fight.

Gabe huge boost after hooking up with Freddie with the KO of the Year vs Bek the Bully was firing on all cylinders whenever Jaime took a breather. Jaime needed that test, so prob Androgynous finally gets his first name fighter IF he can get by Quigley. Williams made him quite uncomfortable in his last fight, so I figure he's been circling the drain calling for help and ready to be taken down by Jaime who best include trying to catch Mexican chickens for his Androgynous fight preparations.

• Like 1

--- Didn't think anyone here cared about Jaime. He's usually derided from what I've seen as being a young, dumb, face first Mexican kid, but in spite of my low expectations after hooking up with Erik Morales who could fight with anyone but scarcely learned how to box, Jaime showed some nuance in a very active fight.

Gabe huge boost after hooking up with Freddie with the KO of the Year vs Bek the Bully was firing on all cylinders whenever Jaime took a breather. Jaime needed that test, so prob Androgynous finally gets his first name fighter IF he can get by Quigley. Williams made him quite uncomfortable in his last fight, so I figure he's been circling the drain calling for help and ready to be taken down by Jaime who best include trying to catch Mexican chickens for his Androgynous fight preparations.

I like Jamie. Young and has size. Seems to have been learning on the job. Him vs Andrade would be a great match-up next.