Boxing predicitons for 2021

Cableaddict

###### 2021 PREDICITONS: ########

1: Callum Smith will move to 175, where he will suddenly look like a great boxer again. (No doubt with millions tucked away in a secret bank account, as payment for the Canelo dive.)

2: Canelo will fight GGG again, on Cinco De Mayo, for a record payday now that the aging Golovkin got his fan-friendly win against some guy we never heard of before. WEEEE!

3: Wilder will completely lose his mind, and either fight some no hoper, or begin running for president of ALABAMA.

4: Dozens of over-the-hill former champons will come out of retirement, and make millions "fighting" exhibition matches.

5: Floyd will fight every single person with a Youtube video. Even the teenage girls. Boxrec will register them all as legit wins.

----------------------------

On a more serious note:

Beterbiev will probably fight one of the top three @ 175. Impossible to predict the winner.

Tyson Fury will fight AJ, late in the year. They both will get paid enough money to buy a small island. Maybe even a small country.

- One of them will actually deserve the payday.

Everybody important will avoid Errol Spence Jr., at least until 2022.

Michael Hunter will fight whomever they put in front of him, Probably three times, to build up his cred at HW. He'll have a very good year.

Usyk will probably fight Joseph Parker and win by UD then at the end of the year he'll fight the winner of the Whyte-Povetkin rematch, for another UD win.

That's all I got right now.

Edited by Cableaddict
  • Like 1

--- Josh reassumes his top status. Canelo remains his. Desperate shrieks of drug cheat and ducker and Corona Virus shall ring in the new year along with the first ever Lineal WBC Bridgettewt being crowned to wide boxing scorn.

Mr. Positive there, always nice to catch up. :lol: Hopefully, Teofimo will kick the shit out of the obnoxious Haney. I talked to Teofimo on the phone actually, I haven't told ya! :cool: In November. When I said Haney holds the only other significant title, he responded "no he doesn't! I'm the only true champion" and then laughed. :laugh: Nice guy. Fury and AJ MAY fight, but nothing is 100% there. Canelo will fight GGG (maybe), Saunders (likely) and Andrade (hopefully). Callum will move to 175 and fight someone like Ramirez, Joe Smith or even Bivol.

• Like 1

My boxing prediction.

75% of boxing fans will come to accept Birdgerweight as legit, and there will be talk of the other boxing organizations willing to form their own versions of the weight class.

Gary Russell will fight once in 2021, but claim to want to fight 2 more times.

Caleb Plant will fight Kid Chocolate or Alfredo Angulo in a title defense. No chance Benavidez getting a crack.

Rolando Romero will get brutally knocked out.

• Like 1

One can dream!

That's bloody cool, Boz.

How did that happen? Were you interviewing him for your podcast thing? How did you know how to reach him?

It was my pal who lives in DC, he somehow got hold of him and then we called him and had a short interview. I was very nervous but he was very laid back and nice, so I loosened up soon. If you want a transcript of that chat, I can get it for ya. It was an interview which was done for my pal's facebook group mainly.

• Like 1