[SPOILERS from November 23] It's Fight Week!! Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz II

Undefeated

- -A legit 10 sec stoppage with Ortiz up, but with gloves on canvas.

Just watched it back (although the referee doesn't get that luxury) and that's exactly what it was, Ortiz was still on the canvas (gloves on canvas = fighter on the canvas) and when he stood up and Bayless was holding him he had no idea where he was, he got knocked out end of story.

- -Let us remember that the Fury gloves were still on the canvas at 10.

Difference is around the 3 sec mark Fury made eye contact with Reiss and winked, thus interrupting his perception of the fighter and the count.

If I were Fury which is more than a bit of a stretch, I'd fight Ortiz to do a number on the powers trying to mandate less than great fights.

No my friend. But we are not BLIND. You saw it too. When the ref reached the count of ten, Ortiz´s gloves were touching the floor.

Not blind, but you are evidently DEAF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDthQ5CfavM

Go to 3:03. You can hear Bayless count "SIX." And on the next count, you can see seven fingers. - That's also when Ortiz turned and satarted to get up, which is literally what he said after the fight, that he started up at seven.

Based on THAT, Ortiz was up at 9 1/2, and Bayless called it off anyway, never even reaching ten. - And literally never looking into Ortiz' eyes.

And with six seconds to go in the round.

What dafuk is wrong with you guys?