**SPOILER** Peter Quillin vs Alfredo Angulo PBC on FOX

Undefeated

Alfredo Angulo edges out Peter Quillin as the two aging Super-Middleweights put on an absolute treat for the fans. If you didn't see it you probably think there were knockdowns and blood etc. given my comments, well, there wasn't any of that but there was plenty of heart, grit, resilience and punches thrown and landed and as Jack Reiss was in the middle you know the action was allowed to flow.

Great 10 rounds, I hear the undercard was entertaining too, haven't got 'round to that yet but I definitely recommend the main, you can watch it on Dailymotion.

I didn't score it myself but the scorecards looked absolutely right based on the action. Credit to both fighters.

At 37, Angulo showed he still has something left in the tank. He is now being trained by Abel Sanchez and is looking to push on despite his advancing years. At 168 what is his best route, who next?

I hope Kid Chocolate comes again too, I understand he's been out the ring for a few years so this 10 rounder looked a little harder than it should have I think. We know Angulo is an animal but Canelo and Lara got him out of there and I think the Quillin that fought Lee would have won relatively comortably on the cards over 10 but the time out surely played a part, picking someone like Angulo on your return from a layoff isn't something anyone would have advised beforehand but at 37 and over 10 I guess he thought he could pull it out but it wasn't to be.

Official Result: 96-94 Quillin

96-94 & 97-93 Angulo

but I definitely recommend the main, you can watch it on Dailymotion.

You can watch it here too !!! On our own forum !!!

4 fight Main card HD

https://www.koboxingforum.com/forum/...513#post962513

4 fight Prelims card HD

https://www.koboxingforum.com/forum/...514#post962514

BJS needing a dance partner on the Paul/KSI undercard this Nov.

Its Gabe Rosado mate

• Like 1