Chisora vs Parker - Are you going with Experience or Youth?

The_budweiser

Looks like Chisora-Parker is topping the bill after Chisora spat the dummy out.

Anyway I'm 50-50 with this one but I'm maybe favouring Chisora slightly. But, at the same time I could make a case for Parker winning.

How do you guys see the fight going?

Team Parker agrees that Dereck Chisora clash should top O2 bill - - Boxing News - Ring News24

I'm going with WAR Chisora on this one, I think he'll beat Parker whether it goes the distance or not. My prediction is Chisora on points, I don't think Parker has the power to get him out of there and I think Chisora will outwork him and do more damage with the shots. He's always had a good engine but now he's with The Hayemaker his conditioning seems even better.

The only issue is the split with Coldwell and so now he needs a new trainer and unless he goes back to Big Don there isn't enough time before fight night to get the understanding with the new training methods/style.

--- Don't care who tops the bill, but the top two are great fights with a good mix of action and science.

Parker has suffered from poor uk officiating in two fights their without complaint and is the better , fresher fighter. He can hurt, maybe stop Chisora who habitually leads with his ugly mug.

And obviously I pick Prograis who tends to have a mean streak when it comes to applying the art of boxing.

• 3 weeks later...
Tough fight to pick a winner in. Chosora at times can look like a real contender & other times he looks uninterested. Parker can also be lethargic at times & doesn't always let his hands go enough but he has a good chin & some pop. He has more boxing skill then Chisora but Del Boy when on is a very aggressive in your face fighter but will he be busy enough to keep Chisora off him? I think this could end up being a great fight but at the same time it could be a stinker too if neither guy puts the pedal to the metal. It all depends on which Parker & Chisora show up. Hopefully we get a barnburner with both guys throwing serious leather. Chisora will always get fights because of his popularity & when on he is a very entertaining fighter. Parker needs this win more than Chisora in my opinion to stay in contention for another title shot.