Masayuki Ito vs Jamel Herring

--- Didn't see the fight and doubt I'll seek it out. Boxrec 58 Herring upsets Boxrec 8 Ito for the WBO 130 Title. Back story is Herring taken under wing by Arum who paired him with team Crawford. So now the exMarine and Arum have a belt and a sugar plum story to plump up Herrings next fight.

Jamel Herring fulfills world title dream with boxing clinic over Masayuki Ito - The Ring

Re: Masayuki Ito vs Jamel Herring

I was impressed with Herring. He dismantled Ito. I didn't have it close, score of 118-110.

I liked Pedraza on the undercard. He fought a tough fight, but it was good to see him get touched up and continue fighting back. He's gonna need that at 135. Whats the word with that Eto no contest?

Whats the word with that Eto no contest?

Eto deliberately headbutted Cintron moments before the final blow. They did a UK soccer style VAR review and consequently took the decision off Eto. And because it hadnt gone 4 rounds, was declared a NC so the belt's vacant now.

Koki Eto vs Jeyvier Cintron 10 rounds, vacant WBO International Super Flyweight Title

https://yadi.sk/d/f4GYBSVkG9Pb6g

i'm not sure about it being deliberate. He seemed to duck in with his head as an instinct whenever he threw a right hand. You can see him doing that earlier in the round. Does he have a history of head clashes?