Reports of Jarrell Big Baby Miller testing positive. F$%^!!!!!

repsac

Re: Reports of Jarrell Big Baby Miller testing positive. F$%^!!!!!

And BTW:

Perhaps we should be thinking once again about Bogdan Dinu?

He got fouled into Tuesday against Pulev, and lord knows what chemically-induced monstrosity he was facing when he fought Miller.

As far as I'm concerned, he's still undefeated.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--- Now , gavvy, there you go again!

Using a convicted felon and notorious PED designer to run a scam drug testing agency

Set a thief to catch a thief, but he's not running the company , so that's that one solved isn't it? Can't find anything abouit the VADA selling anything in the way of vitamins or training facilities either - are you confusing your reality with ours again?

As far as I'm concerned, he's still undefeated.

OK, then you just removed the two decent opponents he's faced, and his opponent taking drugs didn't make him awful in those fights, he did that himself. But sure, give him a fight against Joshua, then you can tell us why you never really thought he had a chance and anyway it was rigged.

Set a thief to catch a thief, but he's not running the company , so that's that one solved isn't it? Can't find anything abouit the VADA selling anything in the way of vitamins or training facilities either - are you confusing your reality with ours again?

--- I'm sure if you google Vic conte SNAC Viitamins you can place your no fuss order in no time. And Vic designed the VADA program and most certainly has a voice in how it's run.

and the only big cheats he ever "caught" were his BALCO clients he snitched on .

Ninny grams of foodstuff contamination ain't really cheating. And in this case a month to get the test results with no values released is not only bad oversight, but deceitfully nontransparent, but hey ho, that's the way you go!

--- I'm sure if you google Vic conte SNAC Viitamins you can place your no fuss order in no time. And Vic designed the VADA program and most certainly has a voice in how it's run.

No evidence Conte designed their program at all, unless you can provide it - Margaret Goodman says he was never paid or given any official role, he was merely consulted, as were many others. VADA employs Dr. Donald Catlin as its chief scientific advisor - his work helped expose BALCO, led to the design of new drugs tests and he runs a company that tests and certifies supplements to be free of contaminants.

So:

Conte runs VADA - he doesn't.

VADA sells supplements and gym programs - it doesn't.

Conte designed VADA's testing program - no evidence for that.

Three strikes yerrout, no home run records for you!

OK, then you just removed the two decent opponents he's faced, and his opponent taking drugs didn't make him awful in those fights, he did that himself. But sure, give him a fight against Joshua, then you can tell us why you never really thought he had a chance and anyway it was rigged.

Awful? He completely dominated most of both fights.

But hey, let the hate fill you, if that gets you through your day.

No evidence Conte designed their program at all, unless you can provide it - Margaret Goodman says he was never paid or given any official role, he was merely consulted, as were many others. VADA employs Dr. Donald Catlin as its chief scientific advisor - his work helped expose BALCO, led to the design of new drugs tests and he runs a company that tests and certifies supplements to be free of contaminants.

So:

Conte runs VADA - he doesn't.

VADA sells supplements and gym programs - it doesn't.

Conte designed VADA's testing program - no evidence for that.

Three strikes yerrout, no home run records for you!

--- Except what you know about baseball and PEDs wouldn't fill yer Majesty's teaspoon.

Never hear a squeak outta Margie nor that other quack. Maybe Vic's got em gagged chained at their desks. BALCO Vic the go to guy for everything VADA and vitamins seen here copiously for the Mikey Garcia. Where were you for those two months, contemplating your belly button atop of Mount Everest?

How Mikey Garcia overhauled his training for the fight nobody thought he should take

--- as it develops, the latest from a month ago is continuing to be processed , a serious flaw in the VADA system that I hope they get sued over. Most assuredly different decisions and plans could be made without having to scramble around to salvage Josh's American debut.

Big Baby in his own words apologizing without shedding any light on how this occurred in his training, so nobody any wiser I suppose.

Boxing News: Big Baby comes clean: I messed up >> April 20, 2019

I hear he's now tested positive for 3 seperate PEDs in this single camp and that one of them can only enter his bloodstream if he injects it into himself and so he's had no choice but to confess now. I watched his video and I hope he is never licensed to fight again in a professional boxing ring.

Those throwing out these names need to remember this was set up for AJs venture to capitalise on the American market, and he was in with an AMERICAN opponent.

Michael Hunter is American, maybe not a popuar or vocal and Brash as Miller, but for those fans it might attract, having an American opponentis probably quite a priority for his US debut.

Kownacki was seen as quite a ticket seller amongst the Polish population around NYC, so that one made some sense, but alas it seems he has turned it down.

Fight fans might have liked the Ortiz match up, but hardly a thing for any "casuals" to get excited by.

I hear he's now tested positive for 3 seperate PEDs in this single camp and that one of them can only enter his bloodstream if he injects it into himself and so he's had no choice but to confess now. I watched his video and I hope he is never licensed to fight again in a professional boxing ring.

a serious flaw in the VADA system that I hope they get sued over.

Catching drug cheats Bob ? I dont hear from Miller's camp any lawsuits.

The system is foolproof - if you have epitestosterone:testosterone level of > 6:1 in your piss then your juicing boy...average/normal male human is 1:1 (with a handful amongst millions of extreme exceptions)

Then the second sample (taken at the same time) - is futher analysed for exact drug(s) being used.

--- Hearns and Josh were damaged, so how is VADA catching drug cheats if they don't know the results forward from May 1st to Josh's fight date of June 1st?

That is blatantly obvious, and case in point about how poorly managed was the creation of the WBC clean boxing program and VADAs entry into drug testing for boxing. It's turned into a clown show run by 3rd graders.

--- Except what you know about baseball and PEDs wouldn't fill yer Majesty's teaspoon.

Never hear a squeak outta Margie nor that other quack. Maybe Vic's got em gagged chained at their desks. BALCO Vic the go to guy for everything VADA and vitamins seen here copiously for the Mikey Garcia. Where were you for those two months, contemplating your belly button atop of Mount Everest?

How Mikey Garcia overhauled his training for the fight nobody thought he should take

That Conte sells vitamins etc I never denied, but that's not VADA selling themn, you're just making shit up. What I know about baseball doesn't matter - seemingly one doesn't have to know things, one can just invent one's own facts.

Victor Conte does not run the VADA, is not employed by the VADA and has no control over the VADA.

Awful? He completely dominated most of both fights.

But hey, let the hate fill you, if that gets you through your day.

If by dominating against Miller you mean letting him walk him backwards to the ropes and land at will, sure! Domination! Dinu's performances suggest skill but no heart - Audley Harrison syndrome, or more recently Gerald Washington.

That Conte sells vitamins etc I never denied, but that's not VADA selling themn, you're just making shit up. What I know about baseball doesn't matter - seemingly one doesn't have to know things, one can just invent one's own facts.

Victor Conte does not run the VADA, is not employed by the VADA and has no control over the VADA.

--- What grade are you in gavvy?

Every Vic Vitamin has been test run thru VADA, and nobody but Vic in VADA promotes and speaks for them but Vic. VADA is just BALCO 2.0 renamed and repurposed.

That ok gavvy if you want to drink the VADA koolaide. It's been VADA approved you know and good for you. VADA tells us so!

Dinu's performances suggest skill but no heart - Audley Harrison syndrome, or more recently Gerald Washington.

That part I can agree with. - as a possibility.

Dinu shows so little emotion, it's hard to get a read on him. Does he lack motivation in the ring, or is he just very careful & controlled?

I'm still not sure.

Top opposition has always been needed to answer that question, but we have yet to see Dinu face a high level opponent in a fair fight.

What should be clear to anyone is that the guy has the skills to be great. His head is what's in question.

--- What grade are you in gavvy?

Every Vic Vitamin has been test run thru VADA, and nobody but Vic in VADA promotes and speaks for them but Vic. VADA is just BALCO 2.0 renamed and repurposed.

That ok gavvy if you want to drink the VADA koolaide. It's been VADA approved you know and good for you. VADA tells us so!

Nobody denied Conte flogs supplements and assorted other things, but nothing on SNAC Nutition's website mentions the VADa, nor vice versa, Conte holds no position in the VADA and there are no records of him having done so. Conte =/= VADA. How about you present actual facts with evidence rather than just doubling down on claims? Guess you never even made it to the classroom.

Edited by gavpowell

Top opposition has always been needed to answer that question, but we have yet to see Dinu face a high level opponent in a fair fight.

:haha: "Fair fight".

Have you ever once just thrown your hands up and said "yep, okay I was wrong about him", or do you just keep finding excuses or call conspiracy when one of "your guys" is exposed as shite?

There's a long line of boxers I was wrong about with the excitements levels.

Nobody denied Conte flogs supplements and assorted other things, but nothing on SNAC Nutition's website mentions the VADa, nor vice versa, Conte holds no position in the VADA and there are no records of him having done so. Conte =/= VADA. How about you present actual facts with evidence rather than just doubling down on claims? Guess you never even made it to the classroom.

--- I presented the facts as they are that you deny. Since this ain't a court of law, we can't supena VADA their books to confirm anything.

gonna cut to a local ut swimmer suing a vitamin company over them deliberately adulterating their vitamins with banned substances.

Former UT swimmer sues Dallas company over contaminated vitamins | The Daily Texan

Edited by LondonRingRules

:haha: "Fair fight".

Have you ever once just thrown your hands up and said "yep, okay I was wrong about him", or do you just keep finding excuses or call conspiracy when one of "your guys" is exposed as shite? .

A couple of times, (Lucien Bute comes quickly to mind) - you just choose to ignore them !

But it's all good. If you were wise enough to always agree with me, this place would be really boring. :laugh:

--- I presented the facts as they are that you deny.

No you didn't, you did what you always do and make up your own "facts" to suit your narrative - please provide the evidence that Conte is running or even employed by the VADA and that the VADA is selling supplements.

Edited by gavpowell

No you didn't, you did what you always do and make up your own "facts" to suit your narrative - please provide the evidence that Conte is running or even employed by the VADA and that the VADA is selling supplements.

---Now there you go again gavvy, selectively denying the evidence before you.

And you the convictor of Lance Armstrong who never failed a drug test, not even a nanogram. if VADA was plotting to assassinate a head of state or billionaire, they'd be arrested and brought to trial after an investigation, one that includes looking at the books as they did with BALCO.

Circumstantial evidence gavvy, the foxes in charge of the chicken coop now...only in gavvy world!

---Now there you go again gavvy, selectively denying the evidence before you.

And you the convictor of Lance Armstrong who never failed a drug test, not even a nanogram.

That's another of your "facts" - Armstrong failed several drugs tests, he just got them explained away with backdated and false TUEs(remember them?), bribery and other corruption. He failed 4 in 1999 alone! And would have failed more had he not run away and hidden from the testers and engaged in a massive conspiracy to cheat and cover up.

While you try to find some evidence - any evidence - of Conte "Running the VADA", here's an extract from an Armstrong lab report - three instances of him having "even a nanogram" in his system. The same samples also tested positive for EPO by the way... https://nbocdn.akamaized.net/Assets/Images_Upload/2013/04/15/b7e3f012-a5f0-11e2-a2b5-ff99d54e2919_original.jpg?maxheight=460&maxwidth=638&scale=downscaleonly