Luis Ortiz to fight Travis Kaufman.

Cableaddict

http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5025273

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wait - why am I even laughing?

Razvan Cohanu was bad enough, but this is ridiculous.

Yet another fine Al Haymon selection.

I guess AJ is waiting until Ortiz is in his 50's.

:rant:

Edited by Cableaddict

Re: Luis Ortiz to fight Travis Kaufman.

--- Josh etched in stone for April 2019.

Anyone willing to step up? Offhand I'd say Fury, Wilder, Parker, and Pulev would be the most likely suspects.

My guess is that Pulev is a lock. He has a "decent" recent win (sort of) and has a very short reach, so AJ is in no danger whatsoever.

Just another safe opponent with a recognizeable name. Same old same old for team Joshua.

My guess is that Pulev is a lock. .

Given he just won the mandatory, it's not much of a prediction is it? Going to have to happen sooner or later, and since Wilder will probably have lost to Fury by then, he'll be of no value ;)

Given he just won the mandatory, it's not much of a prediction is it? Going to have to happen sooner or later, and since Wilder will probably have lost to Fury by then, he'll be of no value ;)

Mandatories haven't seemed to mean much in the last few years.

So......

Also, after Fury beats Wilder, before we can talk I'll have to thaw out Hell, and catch all those bats that flew out of my ass. We can bury them with all the dead cats & dogs that just rained down from the skies. :lol:

Edited by Cableaddict

Yes I'm sure Joshua's very relived not to have to face a fat old Cuban who's just been flattened by Wilder.

You say fat old Cuban, Cable says "One of the most avoided heavyweights in history - second only to Bogdan Dinu and a Belarussisian car mechanic with no decent opponents buy DAYUM he looks good against journeymen"

You say fat old Cuban, Cable says "One of the most avoided heavyweights in history - second only to Bogdan Dinu and a Belarussisian car mechanic with no decent opponents buy DAYUM he looks good against journeymen"

Cable is your second, WUM log in isn't it!? I've rumbled you! It's the ONLY explanation!! :haha:

Edit: I don't mean it seriously, Cable! All part of the fun! :thumb: