Walter Kautondokwa?

Cableaddict

Where the heck did this guy come from, and what do we know about him?

Yeah, I know, he came from Nambia. ;-)

And he has a 94% KO ratio, against who the heck knows...

Anybody ever see him fight? Does he have a chance against the Andrade that literally toyed with Willie Nelson Jr?

Edited by LondonRingRules

Re: Walter Kautondokwa?

Thizabout all there is on Da' Tooob: (Kautondokwa has the shaved head.)

I've never seen a boxing match before with African tribal drums playing in the background.

I quite like it !

Edited by Cableaddict

--- Sounds like another Andrade snoozer ...

Yep. It was boring as hell. Once the corrupt ref gave Andrade a KD he didn't deserve, and then later overlooked Adrade being put down himself, Boo Boo decided to coast to a nice safe decision for the entire rest of the fight. In the last 8 rounds, I think he literally landed less than 4-5 clean punches. (If that.) At one point, he threw from so far out, that he literally fell over.

But of course the commentators (including Paulie) constantly talked of their awe in how completely Andrade was dominating, even though literally several round had gone by without (LITERALLY) a single clean punch being landed. Mind you, W.K. was definitely being outclassed, but not in the way they were saying.

t was also amazing to see the ref & ring doctor making a big show of how maybe the fight should be stopped, in the middle rounds, because (dangerous puncher) W.K. might be too hurt to continue. - When in fact he was obviously just fine, and had been pressing the action more than Andrade.

Just more pro boxing bullshit.

Don't even get me started on the Tennyson stoppage .....

Edited by Cableaddict

I'll hold my judgements on the fights until i'm able to watch them on tv.

But while being there, the Tennyson stoppage was a joke. How do you not administer a count on a body shot when the fighter is on his knees and no visible rib perturbing thru the skin.

Wasn't able to see the replay, but during the 2nd knockdown of Walter.. Did Andrade get hit with a punch and his glove touch the canvas? I could've sworn a double knockdown occurred.

I had a blast, except for getting stuck in traffic. Was able to meet/pics with Jack Catterall, Jamie Moore, Niall Kennedy, Daniyar Yeleussinov, John David Jackson, and Sugar Ray Leonard.

Wasn't able to see the replay, but during the 2nd knockdown of Walter.. Did Andrade get hit with a punch and his glove touch the canvas? I could've sworn a double knockdown occurred.

True. R4. Andrade gets caught with a short left hook at same time. Ref was shocking. He saw it and looked away; preoccupied with counting Kautondokwa.

The double KD didnt slip Fat Dan's net either. Para 13.

Demetrius Andrade cruises in winning vacant middleweight world title

You could even make a case for an Andrade DQ as early as R1 for the shameful blow when Kautondokwa was on the deck. At very least should have been a point off and that would have made it fair and evened the KD up.

Addendum:

Andrade truly is shocking too, Lord knows what a 12 rounder with BJS would have done to turn another generation away from boxing to MMA. Avoiding and dancing around each other.

--- maybe your buds need an eye & IQ implant.

Boohoo clearly planted both gloves on the canvas to keep from going down. An excellent replay from an overhead shot reveal boohoo rt foot inside Walters left and tangled up, a clear case of no KD, but if the ref missed the foot action and wanted a KD, than it was crystal clear it shoulda been a double. No matter, clearly the fight just a set up to try and get boohoo sacrificed down the rd the first time he steps up.