Billy Joe Saunders

robprosser

Re: Billy Joe Saunders

Me neither, and yes you can take the boy out of the trailer park, but you cant take the trailer park out of the boy.

Pretty much this!

Annoyingly he can sometimes come across as decent in interviews and such, and from memory in his early days he just got on with business and wasn't much of a talker. Clearly he is talented and as it became apparent he had the tools to go far in the sport he got cockier and an ego and his true side started to come out. He'd slip up a bit in post fight interviews and you could just tell he was a scrote really.

And it's seemingly gone full flow in recent months. The episode with Wilder in Nandos and now this.

Would be good if the BBBoC took his licence away with a decent suspension as a nice bit of punishment, but I doubt it.

Re: Billy Joe Saunders

--- Recent precedent for Saunders behavior in a movie star cum media sensation from Israel I think.

He recently talked a Republican US Congressman from Alabama into stripping to his undies to moon the video recorder in the guise that he would be sending a message that America was too stupid to be messed with. Guy is married with kids now shamed in public and suing for defamation. Been big news!