Rex Tso

LondonRingRules

Re: Rex Tso

Last I heard from him - was that him and his girlfriend decided that he should take some time off and enjoy life after busy years as a boxer - which sounded weird after you got in position to be number 1 contender... with champion about to move up(Inoue back then)... Now it makes more sense.

Sad story - I was a fan. Always reminded me of Chad Dawson... and he'd have great chance, with his physical attributes - to shock Nietes and become a star. Hopefully he made enough money to start somewhere else now.

MASTRA!! Is that really you?!? :wave: So good to see you, old friend. :hug:Where have you been since 2012?

Would be easier for me to answer if you told me what nickname I could've known you as before... Pretty sure I never talked to any Bozthe Madman before ;).

Nickname...let's see...what was I known as on that Sweetboxing forum. I had several different nicknames, that's the problem. Name Slaven or Slav tell you anything? I was called Slayer at one point too, I believe. OH YES, NOTHINGMAN! That was it!

I must admit, I've never even heard of this guy, but I'm glad he had the sense to do the smart thing.

Like somebody once said, "you don't PLAY boxing."

I followed him for a bit when he fought on those Top Rank cards in China featuring Zou Shiming, who coincidently retired due to an eye injury as well.

(Edit) I was using twitter actively for some time after sweetboxing got shut down too, but done with it.

We'll see how often I'll be around here - times have changed a bit, it's been a while - but either way, looking forward to some good boxing discussion. Curious if you still have some of that old fire left in you :boxing:.

Sel (Admin)

Please do not name other forums, keep all that to PM private message please. :thumb:

Hehe, I see. ;-) I know you and some others from SB were on that forum for a while before it got hacked. I do still have some fire left, believe it! :cool: