Billy Joe Saunders and Deontay Wilder in Nandos fight

Bear Hugger

A fight broke out between boxing world champions Billy Joe Saunders and Deontay Wilder at a Nando’s in Belfast last night.

Shocking new footage purports to show the pair confront each other at a table in the restaurant after shaking each other’s hands.

The pair are in Northern Ireland ahead of Tyson Fury’s fight with Francesco Pianeta at Windsor Park tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=108&v=yEtkonFcBj0

Full article:

Billy Joe Saunders accused of throwing chicken at Deontay Wilder in Nandos fight | Metro News

Re: Billy Joe Saunders and Deontay Wilder in Nandos fight

Pikeys scrapping with blacks in Nandos? Shock-horror. Happens every day where I come from :haha:

The Metro is a newspaper - newsworthiness hardly figures at all these days - if Twitter shut down, half the "journalism" in the UK would have no idea what to do.

The Metro is a newspaper - newsworthiness hardly figures at all these days - if Twitter shut down, half the "journalism" in the UK would have no idea what to do.

--- Well, twitter did shut down Alex Jones for a month or two recently.

Back in them early days, had I known his schedule before he relocated a few miles north, I coulda stepped out in the street from my front yard with my double pumped pellet rifle and dinged his larded rump if I calculated the trajectory and windage correctly.

Guess that'd be recored as a unsolved gun crime, but oh to hear him bawlin'!

--- Well, twitter did shut down Alex Jones for a month or two recently.

Yeah, after resisting calls to follow Youtube, Facebook and a couple of other sites who already banned him. I have mixed views on the wisdom of this though - his followers are so extreme that they'll use this as a clarion call and claim The Man is trying to suppress the truth. On the other hand, you have to draw the line somewhere, and telling parents of murdered children that they're making it all up...that's pretty horrific.

Yeah, after resisting calls to follow Youtube, Facebook and a couple of other sites who already banned him. I have mixed views on the wisdom of this though - his followers are so extreme that they'll use this as a clarion call and claim The Man is trying to suppress the truth. On the other hand, you have to draw the line somewhere, and telling parents of murdered children that they're making it all up...that's pretty horrific.

It was "Q" !

"Q" is behind it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- I would post more details about this devious lib-tard conspiracy, but there's a monster truck event coming on tee-vee in a couple of minutes, and I don't wanna' miss it!

(Besides, words like "conspiracy" have a lot of letters in them, and I don't own one a' them there dictionaries.)

Edited by Cableaddict