[NOW CONTAINS SPOILERS] Billy Dib v Tevin Farmer

pittbox

Tevin Farmer gets another shot at the IBF super featherweight title. He lost against Ogawa by the controversial split decision with Japanese later being stripped of the title because of PED use. This time he needs to travel to Australia and he'll face Billy Dib. I actually wasn't aware that Dib's still fighting. He had some minor bouts since the lose against Miura, so the fact that he fights for the vacant title, let alone as a home town fighter seems like a big favor for him. Farmer seems like a favorite to me, but everything can happen.

Re: Billy Dib v Tevin Farmer

Tevin Farmer gets another shot at the IBF super featherweight title. He lost against Ogawa by the controversial split decision with Japanese later being stripped of the title because of PED use. This time he needs to travel to Australia and he'll face Billy Dib. I actually wasn't aware that Dib's still fighting. He had some minor bouts since the lose against Miura, so the fact that he fights for the vacant title, let alone as a home town fighter seems like a big favor for him. Farmer seems like a favorite to me, but everything can happen.

Dib's young wife passed away only months after the Miura fight. So he has had his distractions.

Re: Billy Dib v Tevin Farmer

********* won nearly every round.

EDITED:

Please dont add Spoilers to threads mate. Best to start a new thread off to discuss events - and Add the Spoiler tag plus inc notice in the header/title. Some people may be logging in looking forward to downloading the fight still. :thumb:

(Selij - Admin)

Re: [NOW CONTAINS SPOILERS] Billy Dib v Tevin Farmer

i dont get the thing with spoilers on here, as long as they are not in the title then its obvious that spoilers will be in threads where a discussion is taking place regarding a fight...

anyway, im glad the right man won the fight

i dont get the thing with spoilers on here

Rulez is rulez. Simple-as. Lobby for a rule change then so anyone can post anything regardless....as Admin I cant ignore rule breaking.

And tbh I get sick of moderating other people's sub-forums with me being the ogre all the time..............in fact 2 of the main spoilers ARE fckn moderators !

And as Al Murray - The Pub Landlord would say:

If we didnt have any rulez where would we be? Yes France.

And if we had too many rulez where would we be? Yes Germany.

Rulez is rulez. Simple-as. Lobby for a rule change then so anyone can post anything regardless........as Admin I cant ignore rule breaking.

And tbh I get sick of moderating other people's sub-forums with me being the ogre all the time..............in fact 2 of the main spoilers ARE fckn moderators !

And as Al Murray - The Pub Landlord would say:

If we didnt have any rulez where would we be? Yes France.

And if we had too many rules where would we be? Yes Germany.

:haha: true that Johnny