WBSS has 3 top Bantams signed up already.

repsac

Ryan Burnett, Zolani Tete, and Manny Rodriguez are all signed up for the Bantam weight edition of the WBSS tournament. Rumbling about Inoue joining if/when he beats McDonnell.

Thoughts?

Who would you like to see are the remain 4 participants?

I would want Ras'hee Warren, Juan Carlos Payano, and Solis (that guy that 'lost' to McDonnel),

Dcwjt4gWAAEDYsP.jpg

Re: WBSS has 3 top Bantams signed up already.

It looks like Inoue is set to join (providing he beats McDonnell) - this tournament is looking like it's going to be great!

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/5/10/17339682/naoya-inoue-agrees-to-join-wbss-tournament

Wow.

This exposure will be really good for the sport as a whole, since so few casuals ever watch the lighter divisions, and since those fights are often so crazy-entertaining.

I wonder if they'll have one of the events in Japan?

Re: WBSS has 3 top Bantams signed up already.

Ryan Burnett, Zolani Tete, and Manny Rodriguez are all signed up for the Bantam weight edition of the WBSS tournament. Rumbling about Inoue joining if/when he beats McDonnell.

Who would you like to see are the remain 4 participants?

I'd like to see a winner of Nordine Oubaali v Tassana Sanpattan. You've also got undefeated Reymart Gaballo from Philippines who scored a nice win against Stephon Young. Liborio Solis is also a good pick. It'd be good to have Rau'shee Warren in the tournament, but I'm not sure it's possible as a Haymon's fighter. Payano may be considered, too.