What was the biggest upset that you predicted?

selij

Re: What was the biggest upset that you predicted?

Nobody is inviting you to fill 17 pages with "I predicted this and I was right until X took a dive/otherwise threw the fight"

:haha:

To cut the long story short, Cable has never been wrong! It was either a dive/pay off or the useless fucking trainers fault :noidea:

Pascal beating Dawson and Froch beating Abraham. I remember back at SB (Sweetboxing), everybody else was picking Abraham. :cool:

I can't remember how I calle that actually - I think I was concerned he would be no pushover.

--- Khan losing to the mystery man in a hat in dirty DC registered pretty high on the intrigue meter sorta like Haymon's henchman Sam collaring the ref before he had a chance to report to officials after stopping AJ.

...Hmmmm...

That one is dodgy, since a lot of folks thought Khan should've won.

regardless i was right, also picked froch over bute, everybody was on bute's side at the time

regardless i was right, also picked froch over bute, everybody was on bute's side at the time

Yeah, I expected Bute to win that. He looked disheartened right before the fight, I thought. It was his first fight away.

--- I'd say you picked the right jurisdiction for that since in any civilized boxing jurisdiction Froch would be DQed when Fast Eddie jumped in the ring for a gush fest with Froch whilst the ref was still toiling the count over the upright Bute. BBbc being the obvious exception.