Vitali v Arreola **** SPOILER ****

Faulks

Vitali Klitschko defeated Chris Arreola when Arreola’s corner stopped the fight after the 10th round. Vitali was far ahead on all the ringside scorecards and Arreola’s corner did not want their man to take anymore punishment. Arreola was not happy with the decision of his corner.

Vitali Klitschko retained his WBC Heavyweight title with the win. CompuBox statistics showed that Klitschko landed 301 of 802 total punches whereas Arreola landed just 86 of 331. It’s not a good sign when your opponent lands almost as many punches as you have thrown..

Well no surprise here really. Thought the length of the battle might surprise some I had it down to be finished inside 8 and i know a lot of other people said inside 5-6 so every credit to the Yank for giving it a really good go thought the rusult was inevitable. Arreola always had a punchers chance but if he doesnt throw punches then im afraid you got no chance

Vitali fought very well and controlled the fight from start to finish. Arreola was just too slow to make any real impression.

I thought that was the best performance of his comeback as Arreola offered more of a threat than Sam Peter while Vitali's stamina looked much better than it did against Juan Carlos Gomez.

So 'Kingpin' Kevin Johnson next in December - another good match-up and will be interesting to see just how good Johnson's jab is.

james toney is the only guy out there with the plan, the skills, and the experience to beat a klitschko... the problem is he might just be too old and too fat at this point.

i think the johnson fight will go about the same, plus johnson is hurt by not gaining experience from the odlanier solis fight which got cancelled.

the only way i see the klitschkos losing is if they get old or somebody lands a lucky hasim rahman punch.

james toney is the only guy out there with the plan, the skills, and the experience to beat a klitschko... the problem is he might just be too old and too fat at this point.

i think the johnson fight will go about the same, plus johnson is hurt by not gaining experience from the odlanier solis fight which got cancelled.

the only way i see the klitschkos losing is if they get old or somebody lands a lucky hasim rahman punch.

I'm sorry but James Toney has zero chance to beat either of the Klitschko's and i mean ZERO.