Who are your favorite boxers?

Boxen

Re: Who are your favorite boxers?

My favourite fighters would be of no use trying to emulate. They are all exciting warriors, who often got hurt, but showed great bravery, and often produced miraculous victories.

Guys like Gatti, Bobby Chacon, Holyfield, Matthew Saad Muhammad, Julian Jackson, are not guys you should aspire to be like, as it is too dangerous.

Guys like Wilfred Benitez, Micheal Nunn, Pernell Whittaker, even Mayweather, are guys you could emulate and hopefully have a long career....but few fans.

Now if you were to be like Ray Leonard, you could be whatever you needed to be, to win a fight.

Marvelous Marvin Hagler

Rocky Marciano

Salvador Sanchez

Matthew Saad Muhammad

Joe Louis

Michael Spinks

Pippino Cuevas

Greg Haugen

Sonny Liston

Those are my top retired fighters. While I love so many those typically stand out for me.

Marvelous Marvin Hagler

Rocky Marciano

Salvador Sanchez

Matthew Saad Muhammad

Joe Louis

Michael Spinks

Pippino Cuevas

Greg Haugen

Sonny Liston

Those are my top retired fighters. While I love so many those typically stand out for me.

hmm nice list

Favourite fighters and there are many.

Have never met a bad fighter interms of talking and being polite.

Favourite fighters to watch

Lennox Lewis

Nigel Benn

Lloyd Honeyghan

Barry McGuigan

Frank Bruno

Steve Robinson

Dennis Andries

Tommy Hearns

Ike Ibeabuchi

Manny Pacquiao

Marvin Hagler

Sugar Ray Leonard

Muhammad Ali

George Foreman

Mike Tyson (taken me along time to appreciate Mike)

Azumah Nelson

Edison Miranda

Will be many more especially Welsh fighters.

Watch out for Alex Hughes and Liam Williams from Wales!

My favourite fighters would be of no use trying to emulate. They are all exciting warriors, who often got hurt, but showed great bravery, and often produced miraculous victories.

Guys like Gatti, Bobby Chacon, Holyfield, Matthew Saad Muhammad, Julian Jackson, are not guys you should aspire to be like, as it is too dangerous.

Guys like Wilfred Benitez, Micheal Nunn, Pernell Whittaker, even Mayweather, are guys you could emulate and hopefully have a long career....but few fans.

Now if you were to be like Ray Leonard, you could be whatever you needed to be, to win a fight.

I personally I like leo santa cruz, there are so many other I admire, a list won't even do, cause we've gat great people in this game, Pacquiao, yea I like him too. But may W. no comment

Holyfield, J Jackson, Dempsey, Tyson, Wlad.

Nice list pal. I am a little puzzled as to why you have included Wlad though, simply because all the others were exciting, and Wlad was known to be much less so. Vitali fits in more with the rest of your choices.

I personally I like leo santa cruz, there are so many other I admire, a list won't even do, cause we've gat great people in this game, Pacquiao, yea I like him too. But may W. no comment

Just want to clarify something with you pal. The list was not my fav fighters. He had asked who he should try to emulate, and I listed guys it would be dangerous to emulate (those were amongst my fav's) and I listed guy's who it would be wise to emulate, who were not amongst my fav's. Mayweather is one of my LEAST fav's.

Nice list pal. I am a little puzzled as to why you have included Wlad though, simply because all the others were exciting, and Wlad was known to be much less so. Vitali fits in more with the rest of your choices.

Well I like the early Wlad, when he wasn\t as defensive. I actually haven\t followed Vitali much but he is more natural of a fighter perhaps.

I would have gone for Golovkin but gotta go with Pacquiao, ultra aggressive, fanpleasing style. With that said I still appreciate how talented Mayweather is but manny is my man all the way.