What fight/fight's are you looking forward to the most?

The_budweiser

What fight/fight's are you looking forward to the most?

Carl Frampton vs Scott Quigg

Keith Thurman vs Shawn Porter

Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley Jr 3

Saul Alvarez vs Amir Khan

Felix Sturz vs Fedor Chudinov

Leo Santa Cruz vs Kiko Martinez

Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko 2

Gennady Golovkin vs Dominic Wade

Anthony Joshua vs Charles Martin

Terence Crawford vs Hank Lundy

Other?

Re: What fight/fight's are you looking forward to the most?

Carl Frampton vs Scott Quigg - Interests me a lot, I have Frampton as the favourite. But, it was interesting to hear that he has been dropped 3 times in sparring. Although sparring doesn't mean much at all, he can and has been hurt against a lighter sparring partner. I think the atmosphere is going to be unreal in Manchester, I just hope the fight isn't ruined by the referee. Wouldn't it be great if both of these fighters touch the canvas and have to get back to their feet and prove they have the credentials to win the fight.

Saul Alvarez vs Amir Khan - I am more intrigued with the fighter's boxing style and how they will gel on the night. I think Alvarez will win by KO but I am looking forward to it.

Keith Thurman vs Shawn Porter - Like Geo, I am looking forward to this fight. I'd have Thurman slightly favourite to win.

Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko 2 - This is the one that has got puzzled. Haven't a clue what to expect especially after the way the first fight went.

If I had to just pick one I would choose Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko. Although the first fight was fairly boring, there is still plenty of unanswered questions about both fighters that hopefully the rematch will answer.

Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko 2 for sure.

I got a thing for really hard Ukrainians like Klitschko. And with Tyson Fury against him, I believe it's going to me a tight and really exciting match.

Anthony Joshua vs Charles Martin :whistle:

This is actually high on my list as well. - Not because either fighter is very good, but whichever man wins will certainly been a true top-ten HW at that point. It's a good start at thinning out the herd. I also think that this is a fight that will force both fighters to step up their games a bit, especially their defense, which is a weak point with both.

Of course, #1 with a bullet is Wilder-Povetkin, whenever that fight actually happens.

Runners-up:

Lomachenko - Walters

Thurman - Porter.

=====================

Edited by Cableaddict

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say it's Anthony Joshua vs Charles Martin for me. I've waited a while for a boxer to really excite me and I'm pretty sure I've found him..........he's got it all, looks, charm, fit body, common sense, feet firm;y on the ground.......and I'm looking for big boy AJ to add the IBF belt to that list.........

Great news! What weight is it at?

I'm guessing here, but it has to be at 130. I don't think Walters makes 126 ever again. Arum saying Verdejo will be on the undercard. This is info that Steve Kim posted.

I'm hoping that Golden Boy Promotions will make Lucas Matthysse vs. Mauricio Herrera on the undercard of Alvarez-Khan.

They were going to make that fight but Matthysse has had to turn it down as his eye still hasn't healed properly from the Postol fight. Apparently, the eye still isn't 100%.

--- That may well be the same eye he got blown up by Garcia. Don't see how he'll be around much longer.

Manny/ Bradley to be a cracker with freddie blowing up loony Teddy's training credentials. Tend to think manny needs a KO to win at MGM Floydy after his gay comments. Tough fight.

I have to say it's Anthony Joshua vs Charles Martin for me. I've waited a while for a boxer to really excite me and I'm pretty sure I've found him..........he's got it all, looks, charm, fit body, common sense, feet firm;y on the ground...........

You rate Charles Martin THAT highly? :laugh:

===========================================

But on a serious note, I WUZ gonna' add these to the list:

Rigo - Dickens & Drozd- Makabu.

Oh well ........

:rant:

============

Edited by Cableaddict

When I think about Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley Jr 3, the Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley II in 2014 comes to my mind. It was billed as the vindication and was a good match-up.

I am looking forward to this as well-I think TB will win

Hopefully Naoya Inoue and Roman Gonzalez happens in 2016.

Great fight but would mean Roman moving up. Easily doable but still so many great fights to be made at Flyweight.

Roman next has McWilliams Arroyo.

Would love to see him in unification fights with Amnat Ruenroeng and Juan Francisco

Estrada and could always build-up to the Inoue fight by boxing Kazuto Ioka.