Worst Boxing Sanctioning Body of 2015?

creed

IBF: Stripping Tyson Fury

WBC: Didn't rank/mandate Wladimir Klitschko for years for being WBA champ, but rank/mandate Gennandy Golovkin

WBO: Description needed?

WBA: "the more champs the better as long as they earn sanctioning fees"

Ring Magazine: Crowning new MW champ who never fought at MW and didn't they say the have no interest in MW

Who is the worst and why? Can you think of anymore examples?

Re: Worst Boxing Sanctioning Body of 2015?

They are all pretty bad but I would have to go with the WBA, with there intermediate champs and Diamond champs makes a mockery of it all and should all be binned forever.

Job Biscuit (ridiculous and I try to ignore it)!!!

eh!! eh!!

Not a deal to choose between any of them, and WBC as bent under Suliaman Jr as they were under his father, but IBF must take the biscuit for stripping Tyson Fury within 7 days and then giving Charles Martin a full year to defend his belt.

Rigo treated pretty shabbily too in 2015........

I think there all money driven as like many sports are nowadays which is a shame as it ruins the integrity of boxing. There all out for themselves and not the fighters or most importantly the fans.

Look at football just now, the Champions League. They want to guarantee the top 20 clubs from the top leagues a spot in the cup competition regardless of their league position. That means Chelsea who are currently 12th from 20 places (final league position may get worse) would be guaranteed entry. It's bad enough country's have up to 4 teams in the Champions League. Teams from the likes of Portugal, Scotland, Belgium, Russia, Holland, Ukraine etc.. would be hindered in qualifying.

Sport is turning more into a money driven business as each year passes.