Only 3 more fights for Fury

WelshDevilRob

In a recent interview he dismissed reports that he could retire rather than rematch Wladimir Klitschko. He mentioned that several venues were in the running to hold the fight. Fury has no intention of having the rematch in Germany, Ukraine or Russia.

The linear Heavyweight champ wants three fights before retiring - Klitschko, Deontay Wilder and then Anthony Joshua (if Joshua has a belt). He once again ruled out a David Haye fight.

Do you think Fury will complete the treble then retire?

Re: Only 3 more fights for Fury

In a recent interview he dismissed reports that he could retire rather than rematch Wladimir Klitschko. He mentioned that several venues were in the running to hold the fight. Fury has no intention of having the rematch in Germany, Ukraine or Russia.

The linear Heavyweight champ wants three fights before retiring - Klitschko, Deontay Wilder and then Anthony Joshua (if Joshua has a belt). He once again ruled out a David Haye fight.

Do you think Fury will complete the treble then retire?

Heard him 2 days ago on a Radio 5Live interview which was repeated on Talksport saying he cannot motivate himself for a Klitschko rematch, at all, and thats why a date/venue hasn't even been discussed yet. And his legacy (he said) - whatever he does now - will forever remain entrenched in that night in Germany last year. Sounded more like a bottle job to me than a 3-fight deal............

Heard the talks port interview and seen the stuff about a fight on a yacht. IFL did an interview after and asked him about the previous interviews.

Yea the yacht thing was bizzarre - to fight in front of of a select, invited crowd who have all paid £100,000 each. I really do think he has a mental health issue plus some degree of Tourettes syndrome too - the way he blurts ridiculous and obscene statements out for "effect".

Heard him 2 days ago on a Radio 5Live interview which was repeated on Talksport saying he cannot motivate himself for a Klitschko rematch, at all, and thats why a date/venue hasn't even been discussed yet. And his legacy (he said) - whatever he does now - will forever remain entrenched in that night in Germany last year. Sounded more like a bottle job to me than a 3-fight deal............

I never heard the interview but from what I just read I totally agree with Selij

I wonder what the odds would be of him winning those 3 fights. I don't rate him highly, he seems to have been in the right place at the right time. The best fighters in the division probably aren't the champs though Wilder is improving and could go onto rule.

Fury's claim to greatness will forever be that he managed to not trip over his shoelaces or punch himself in the face, for 12 rounds, while Wlad stood around and did nothing.

--- Blacked both Wlad's eyes and turned him into a head butter.

I get why many don't like Fury, but no need to ignore his obvious attributes.

He's definitely a great boxer. The combination of his size, style, and power. He's like a tall lanky Jersey Joe Walcott.

Fury's claim to greatness will forever be that he managed to not trip over his shoelaces or punch himself in the face, for 12 rounds, while Wlad stood around and did nothing.

Made the man look clueless and achieved something no one else could do for over a decade! Stop talking constant shite.